+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/28 Results Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic
    I did not see the show earlier so don't know how it all turns out but I really wish that Ashley Coles would have been in the bottom 4.

FORT Fanatic
    Sheldon safe???that is a shock.

Steffi safe??? very good. I hope that she does a better job next week.

FORT Fan
    as if anna-belle got voted off

Yes babydoll your post makes sense. I'm sure glad I watched earlier. We are having a downpour right now and the satellite signal went out. So I would have missed the results had I waited.

I'm shocked Ashley Coles wasn't in the bottom 4. I would have put her there and had Valerie stay in for another week. I also would have kept Nathan in for another week and bumped out Rob James.

I thought for sure Rob and Sheldon would be gone tonight.
    I am also glad that you got to watch early so you were able to watch. I may not always agree with your opinions but I do enjoy reading them.
    I always feel so alone while watching it because I think I get it so much earlier here.

Quote Originally Posted by babydollbrat View Post
    I always feel so alone while watching it because I think I get it so much earlier here.
    Where are you watching it from? Maritimes? Newfoundland?

I love having satellite as I can get the feeds from all across the country so it's rare I can't see something if I really want to see it (unless it pours down rain and knocks out the sat dish ).

New Brunswick

FORT Fanatic
    I was working tonight and had to watch it on tape very late. I wasn't totally surprised with the choices. Anna- Belle definitely blew it last night, I was surpised that Valerie didn't stick around longer though. I wasn't surprised to see Nathan go and I think Koz suffered from going first. People probably forgot about about him given how good the men were. I wish we could keep more men and lose more of the girls.

all. I have to post late because we get it later (MST) and also because Wed.s nights are full of So You Think You Can Dance, America Has Talent, and a few others that go the same night.

I wasn't surprised tonight too much. I knew Sheldon would be in the bottom but was glad he didn't go yet. Even though he won't win it. I was surprised Nathan went so soon. I knew Koz was in trouble because he went first and also had to do a rock song with a piano accompaniement which was difficult. I also wasn't surprised about 3 of the 4 girls. I like the hippie girl who was safe. And thought Steffi would go. She does have to show some flexibility in her style or she will be in the bottom again.

I thought there would be the bottom 4: 2 girls and 2 guys. I like that they did 4 guys and 4 girls and went from there. It really proves you do have to phone for your favorite. And taking 4 out at a show really pares it down quickly.

I also agree guide 54. I wish we could keep more guys too!

Until next week!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12