+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic
    This one is really singing well...I can't see her going away any time soon.

Alisha I think her name is.

Alisha Nauth who moved herself and family from out west to Kitchener Ontario (the centre of music in Canada ). She's ready now to work as hard as she needs to.

I've liked her since her audition. She sings Always by Bon Jovi and wow she's great. She's in control and very comfortable on the stage. She's certainly the best so far. I'm happy to see her do so well.

Jake - we finally found the WOW factor

Sass - best so far tonight, totally suits your voice totally shows off everything that's good about you

Zak - going to be great to watch all summer

Aleisha is great! she has rocker chick potenital., if she can cop some attitude. What was with the stupid grin all the way through a begging/pledging your love song??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Eva Avila is trilingual - Spanish, French & English. A very spiritual person. God will help along the way (whatever???)

Eva sings In The Arms of Angel. She's a very pretty girl with expressive eyes. She also sings well though I'm very tired of that particular song. She sang it very well though and I must say she had the WOW factor tonight too.

Sass - Wow Eva that had a huge WoW factor What a fantastic job you just did love it

Zak - it's amazing what great judges we are Week after week you're going to be the standard to which we measure the other people.

Jake - that was fantastic, great job.

FORT Fanatic
    This girl can speak three languages and sing so well that she could win the whole thing. Sorry Jake She is much better than that Gary guy. Don't insult her by saying that she was at least as good as he is.

FORT Fanatic
    Could I be your girl? One of my favorite songs, but not by her. She is O.K. but, not my cup of tea to quote a great one. She is going to be safe for another day....I think.

Nancy Silverman follows Eva. She didn't think she'd make it this far. How much sweeter can it get.

She's got a very distinctive voice. Think Jenny Gear of Season 1. She sang Alanis but turned it into a Jann Arden type song at the same time. She's very unique and either you'll love her or hate her, there's no in-between with her I think. I happen to love her styel and uniqueness.

Zak - That was cool, you are my taste, you did something unique and really wonderful tonight

Jake - you're Alanis Morrisette doing Jann Arden, you're fantastic

Sass - you're a killer I love you, that rhythm you got the pipes I just love you

This Anna is a Disney singer. She has the same phrasing as Celine Dion. I don't like her personally
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fanatic
    Anna Belle can really belt it out too. She will be safe, no doubt even with the tough high notes.

Anna-Belle Oliva from Montreal is next. She feels that on stage she can do anything. She's very beautiful.

She's singing Someone Like You by Linda Eder. She's a bit sharp on the high notes but in her lower notes she's got a lovely voice. On the whole she was more in the league of the first 3 singers but I'd let her stay around another week to see what else she has in her bag.

Jake - you may have reached a little much with that song, sharp and flat on the big notes

Sass - agree with Jake, there's some really nice tones in your lower register

Zak - you've got some Star vibe if you're around next week do something completely unexpected

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast