+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/27 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic
    My Favorite is up now and doing a great job. So far she will still be my fave...OH could have done without the scat....still like her though

Steffi D follows Valerie.

She does I Only Have Eyes For You. She looks like a lost extra from Grease tonight. I couldn't fault her singing till towards the end of the song when she got real shouty. A little scatty too, not my favourite type of singing.

Sass - you're our little Liza, you do that stuff incredibly well but step out of that

Zak - I think you have a real future in Broadway, but that may be enough of that

Jake - it was a good choice tonight, show them what you can do down the road.

Well Valerie is pretty good I guess - I can't stand her skunk hair - isn't that out of style yet???
    I just about fainted! I agree with Sass! I don't like Valerie's 'cry singing' either

Steffi D - she's really really good - but how diverse is she? I think she'll make it, if Jenny Geary did Steffi D should
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

So far Valerie and Steffi have been the best. Both looked confident on the stage and had emotion and passion to their singing. The other girls didn't convey much passion or emotion to me.

I like Valerie so far.
    The other ones were.....
    Really didn't like Steffi D but I guess it's a matter of personal choice.

Sarah Loverock is up now. I think she's very pretty despite the little tattoo on her left shoulder. Sarah even thanked the pianist, so props to her for that.

She's singing Since I Fell For You and said she's been singing it for a long time. Problem is so have lots of other Idol wannabee's. I like her voice. She's a bit over the top in parts of the song, but I guess that's her way of conveying passion/emotion.

Zak - that was good, what's important is that's not the kind of record the Idol winner will sing, you gotta make choices that will make Canada say yes that's my winner

Jake - at this round the women are showing us who they are, that's okay, technically that's the best performance so far tonight

Sass - song showed off your range, hoarse husky undertones, good choice

FORT Fanatic
    Sarha is singing a song that I am not familiar with but is doing an excellent job and I agree with Zak and Jake and even with Sass a little. She can really belt it out.

Sarah - she has good control, I liked her, I like her tone, I don't like her hair of many colours. I'm with Sass on this one.
    Zak looks constipated

that tattoo on Sarah's shoulder looks like it could be her star sign. Virgo perhaps?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Well Valerie is pretty good I guess - I can't stand her skunk hair - isn't that out of style yet???
    I just about fainted! I agree with Sass! I don't like Valerie's 'cry singing' either

Steffi D - she's really really good - but how diverse is she? I think she'll make it, if Jenny Geary did Steffi D should

I'm with you on all counts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast