+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Please keep all discussion about tonight's how in this thread only until 12.30am.

Thanks and enjoy the show

Chatting with the judges.
    Ben's neck is really red tonight.
    Introducing the contestants now.
    Guys singing tonight.

FORT Fanatic
    Hi Fluff:

Looking forward to the show tonight. I have to give up the computer for a while but will catch up with all the scoop later.

BFN

Hi and Bye scotty,

Damn, what was I saying about not watching the show this season?

Koz singing "It's Only Love" by Bryan Adams.
    I quite like this guy's voice.
    I predict this might be one of the stronger vocal performances of the evening.

Koz is up first. He's singing rawk tonight and made custom designs on his own long tuxedo coat. Whole Grain Cheerios is sponsoring the phone numbers this year (and I guess the recap at the end too). He's shouting It's Only Love. I say shouting because he's not really singing the song. Not my cup of tea at all.

Jake - really good performance, that was a big loud raspy song, good job
    Sass - you could really bring the crowd to their feet you got a great voice
    Farely - you're a competitor
    Zak - a little Idoly out of a group of 11 strong guys we'll see if it stands up

Craig Sharpe from Newfoundland and Labrador. Singing What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flats and he's singing it cuz he wants to sing country rather than Pop.
    His tattoos really put me off and they creep into the shots when he sings (call me shallow but I hate tattoos). He's not a bad singer but I don't get anything out of him or from that performance, he's just alright to me.

Sass - clarity and purity of tone, you also know not to go too far, unbelievable
    Farley - you're a boy amongst men and the last man standing might be you
    Zak - you have a completely unique set of pipes
    Jake - Newfld will see another competitor in the top 10

Nathan Brown who's building a recording studio on his Dad's farm is third. He's singing A Change Is Gonna Come. He's got a good voice. I finally liked someone tonight.

Farley - element of soul on the show and thought you did it well with a lot of control
    Zak - you bit off alot trying to that song and you did it in your own vibe
    Jake - I thought it was pretty good, you're going to have to step out of that element to move ahead in the competition
    Sass - I think you're gorgeous and you sing good too

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien View Post
    Nathan Brown who's building a recording studio on his Dad's farm is third. He's singing A Change Is Gonna Come. He's got a good voice. I finally liked someone tonight.

Farley - element of soul on the show and thought you did it well with a lot of control
    Zak - you bit off alot trying to that song and you did it in your own vibe
    Jake - I thought it was pretty good, you're going to have to step out of that element to move ahead in the competition
    Sass - I think you're gorgeous and you sing good too
    I'm different from you - didn't like Nathan much and loved the clarity of Craig's voice even though I didn't think I would like him. He felt his song! Also liked Koz, but not as much. I didn't like that Nathan chewed gum when he was first being interviewed. It just looked bad.

Quote Originally Posted by guide54 View Post
    I'm different from you - didn't like Nathan much and loved the clarity of Craig's voice even though I didn't think I would like him. He felt his song! Also liked Koz, but not as much. I didn't like that Nathan chewed gum when he was first being interviewed. It just looked bad.
    I'm with you.
    Did not like Nathan and thought Craig did great. I didn't see Koz.
    Woohoo my hometown boy Brandon is up now.
    I didn't think he did a gret job though

Brandon got his braces off finally and he finally got his license too. He said he's 16 years old and the graphic said he was 17 years old. He picked Lady as his song. That alone should disqualify him from moving ahead in the competition. Methinks the boy believes he could be the next Kalan Porter. He doesn't have Kalan's voice but his isn't bad. He didn't do a very good job on the song either.
    NEXT??

Zak - I learned last year how many phones there are in New Brunswick, a demonstration of what you couldn't do as opposed to what you could do.
    Jake - shows none of your personality
    Sassy- totally disagree, the way you did cuz you're a natural you're a star
    Farley - you're a composit of a lot of things and you started Lady a little shaky but you left a lot of little ladies shaky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast