+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

A good job by the men. It seems like a very strong field this year, much stronger than last year. I'm liking Greg, Chad and Keith so far, and Brandon and Rob could be good if they choose better songs. And while Chris Labelle is entertaining, he's already done "Walking In Memphis." Show me something else, one-trick pony!

I liked a lot of them last night - in no particular order. I thought Brandon was off key and he picked a really dull song (Lady was done so well by Kalan it shouldn't be attempted). Sheldon was fun but really cruise ship - esp. with that necklace! I have a feeling Sheldon and Nathan are going home - they didn't make enough of an impression.

I liked Greg and Keith for their voices and Chris because he was fun to watch. Keith was funny but he needs to tone it down a bit - his shtick could get old really fast.

Koz was ok considering that style didn't suit the piano accompaniment. He'll need to do something different next week (assuming he makes it).

Chad and Craig have interesting voices and seem to feel the music but I'm not sure I'm buying the interestingness (is there anything wrong with making up words lol) of their voices.

I liked Rob ok - mature style but not as good as he should be with his experience. I liked Tyler's voice but he looked like a fish out of water on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz View Post
    Tonight I Wanna Cry - by Mr. N. Kidman formerly known as Keith Urban
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by blue eyes View Post
    Chris moves like Jacob Hoggard did on Idol...
    Yes, it seems like Chris is trying to be this year's Jacob ... I adored Jacob, but didn't like Chris nearly as much. I thought Jacob had a powerful great voice, and Chris, meh....
    I also thought the Doucette guy who sang later LOOKED like Jacob... which made me like him...those dark eyebrows.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsMom View Post
    Yes, it seems like Chris is trying to be this year's Jacob ... I adored Jacob, but didn't like Chris nearly as much. I thought Jacob had a powerful great voice, and Chris, meh....
    I also thought the Doucette guy who sang later LOOKED like Jacob... which made me like him...those dark eyebrows.
    Chris Doucette also sounded a bit like Jacob to me. I kindof liked him because he really emoted but I'm not sure I liked the voice even though I did like a similar voice in Jacob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345