+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Greg is very,very pretty...needs to change his clothing style. Nice voice.
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

FORT Fogey
    rob james was good

FORT Fanatic
    WEll, Canada certainly has nothng to be ahsamed about with the men tonight. I think overall they did a great job too. So far I've managed to get two votes in - not necessarily in order of favourites - Craig & Chris.

How to rank them?
    11. Brandon because he was pitchy - but I still like him
    10. Nathan - did nothng for me
    9. Rob James - also did nothing for me
    8. Sheldon - liked him but not memorable enough
    7. Koz - almost forgotten by the end of the show
    6. Greg - good job but not unique
    5. Chad - definitely a unique and memorable voice
    4. Tyler - great chorus
    3. Chris - love this guy - funny
    2. Keith - needs to tone the humour back just a tich but great job
    1. Craig - who I didn't expect to like but I loved his purity of tone and delivery

Quote Originally Posted by MeRoMo View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song Chad just sang>
    Tonight I Wanna Cry - by Mr. N. Kidman formerly known as Keith Urban

FORT Fanatic
    This is really strange, but you can get through for almost everyone on the first try! usually the first hour is just about impossible from here. What's up tonight? Is no one voting?

I got to see the recaps of the last few contestants.
    I wouldn't mind seeing the following go home:
    Rob
    Chad
    Tyler
    Sheldon

I missed most of the show - my nephew's grad ceremony was tonight. I don't feel right voting because I didn't hear anyone.
    Sass is really turning me off the last guy that sang - Brad Pitt my eye! If she is gonna go all cougar on him this season I'd rather see him go. It just icks me out when she does that. Keep it in your pants grandma!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I missed the last two performers so i can't really say for sure, but it doesn't really matter, I want Chris gone. I cannot stand his mannerisms, and the whole schtick is gonna get old quick, he's not even that entertaining. Oh yeah, his voice sucks too.

I'm most likely in the minority with that one though, I bet everyone loves him.
    Last edited by Siso; 06-27-2006 at 12:41 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by guide54 View Post
    I didn't like that Nathan chewed gum when he was first being interviewed. It just looked bad.

I agree with you there. He is going to be around for a while though. I hope he gets rid of the gum thing for good cause that makes me want to reach out and smack him one.

I believe that the 16 year olds are going to be around for a while too. I am kinda wondering what that one boy, Craig, is going to do when his voice finally cracks.

I have a feeling that Sheldon and Rob are in trouble. I do hope that Sheldon gets to hang around long enough to actually show us what he's got.

It was a good show over all and looking forward to the girls. I am still hoping that the little girl with the long name does well. After we see the girls show off their stuff, I might change camps. (like I have with Nathan)

Thanks for the recaps IdolCanadien!

I was quite impressed by the show and the eleven guys vying for this year. There is some really good competition there. Very different sounds and personalities. I was surprised by the talent of the younger guys! And the judges were very good tonight with praises and a few criticisms overall.

Sheldon is from here and I do like him, but his song choices may not get the phones ringing enough to keep him in long. Which would be a shame. I think there's one or two who could go before he does.

I have to check all the photos again and match up the names because I can't remember them all right now. The second young fellow was amazing.

I think tonight was very difficult because the guys were only able to sing with a piano backup. Depending on your song, that can really affect the feel of it. Like for Koz, it's hard to do a rock song with a piano. He did ok. But he was first. However, having said that, with only one instrument to hold the melody, it is far easier to pick out errors and mistakes.

I think the guy with the hat should go home. He wasn't great. And he still wore a hat. Big NO-No in my books. You are NOT Rex Goudie. Sexy Rexy has left the building!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast