+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

[QUOTE=guide54;1945182]I liked both Keith & Chris. Chris reminds me alot of Jacob Hoggard - not quite so nutty but almost! Lots of fun too watch. With him and Keith there are two definite comedians around. Got to run back downstaris now as commercial probabaly over.[/QUOTE]

Great exercise eh? lol

HK is on now so I have to switch back and forth so I will have to take your guys word for the next couple of performances.

Tyler Lewis lives right by the Montana border in Saskatchewan. I have no idea what song he's singing but it's not one I particularly care for. He's another screechy shouty singer that leaves me cold. Not my cup of tea either. NEXT?

Zak - been a huge supporter of your but I didnt' think that was what you could do
    Jake - started out a little shaky but you brought it straight home, you really turned me around
    Sass - we loved your voice, a pretty good performance, your voice stands out
    Farley - nice save

Did Sheldon just come from his job as a painter? Great sound though.
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Sheldon Elter is singing Move Away From Here. I've liked his voice since the bootcamp shows. The song isn't any great shakes but he can sing though he's got a tendency to bring in a showtune vibe into and that's not good for an Idol show.

Jake - why did you choose a song a lot of people don't know, it was a good choice and you really entertained
    Sass - I've never heard that song before in my life and I enjoy watching you
    Farley - I like you as an individual but I didn't like that
    Zak - a big no on that some guy singing a blues song in a bar that I didn't care about and for (also made a remark about Ben's homoerotic fantasies or something)

FORT Fanatic
    Zack didn't seem too keen on Tyler but most of the other judges seem to like him and predict he'll be sticking around. He turns 20 soon, but has a "man's voice". I agree with whichever judge said that once he ht the chorus he had it.

Sheldon seems great, very happy, beautiful smile, got the crowd clapping on a song no one seems familiar with but vocally there are better or more unique here tonight.

Chad Doucette is missing his high school prom tonight so he can sing on Idol. He said he had a date for the prom, bet she's not a happy camper tonight.

He's straining for his notes in parts and pitchy in others. I'm sure his good looks will save him because his performance wasn't all that.

Sass - you got one of those voices that stands out in the crowd that was wicked sweet
    Farley - how memorable a person is and you've got a distinct aura about you
    Zak - you're what I hope CI is about a guy who sings from his heart where ever it is
    Jake - I was a big fan of yours last year you're memorable and you really know how to show vulnerability and you did a really fantastic job.

I wish they'd tell us what they're all singing. It's not like it's a big secret or something.

Does anyone know the name of the song Chad just sang>

Greg said the whole experience this week was amazing just amazing. He seems to like saying amazing a lot.

He said the song will show his voice. The song portrays the good notes and all he has to offer.

I haven't a clue what his song is. It isn't a song I'd have picked to showcase my voice (if I had one). I think he's got a good voice but the song choice sucks. He was okay he should hang around for another week.

Farley - you've chosen intelligent songs for you, you did that really well
    Zak - you know Forever Plaid, there's a whole bunch of really talented boys that was great
    Jake - you were amazing tonight it will be tough to decide
    Sass - you can sing your butt off, if Brad Pitt could sing his name would be Greg Neufeld.

Ben says he's hosted a bunch of Idols and this is the best group of guy singers he's ever seen. Thanks Ben. Your insight is so beneficial.

I'd get rid of Koz & Rob James tonight. The only one who impressed me enough to vote was Keith.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast