+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/26 Show Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Blah to Rob
    Too theatrical to me

Rob James comes up next and sings Let's Stay Together. I hate his voice. I've never heard him before this year's Idol and haven't been impressed with him once. He's a shouty singy screechy type of singer that hurts my ears. NEXT?

Jake - thought you started off a little shaky but finished better, you're as good as anyone we've ever had on the show
    Sass - amazing you need to lighten up you're so good
    Farley - you showed a little bit of pedigree tonight
    Zak - no way to say it's bad but we're looking for the WOW factor not the next Bar Mitzvah singer, that's what I need to say and I haven't seen it yet

FORT Fanatic
    I liked Brandon except for the two spots where he was pitchy. Unfortunately they stood out. I'll vote for him though - he's another one with beautiful tone. Rob James comes accross as really nervous. Even the judges picked up on it and told him he needs to lighten up. I hated his song choice - done to death!

Keith (Seth Green) McPherson announces he's a loser with women before singing. Takes a girl out she makes out with another guy and he drives her home - LOSER!

He's singing (I haven't got a clue) but I really enjoyed his performance. His voice is so clear and pure.

Sass - when you sing you are in a league of your own, you're unbelievable
    Farley - that was terrible for everyone on the couch
    Zak - this isn't the call and response show, the thing I was going to say was you know you sing without ego and does it humbly and honestly and that's the most gracious thing I've ever seen someone do on this show
    Jake - your tone is beyond anyone else here at the end of the day there's only one winner and it might be you buddy.

FORT Fan
    I love Keith His voice is really nice to hear. Very soothing.

Keith sort of irked me.
    Voice wasn't too bad but not one of my favs.

Chris Labelle is on now. He wants to get Canada on his side. He's singing Walking In Memphis. He's got a very ugly tattoo that's in plan view (and I detest tattoos as I might have mentioned when the disfigured Newfie was on).
    I don't like his voice either nor the way he's singing this song. Another one that I'm not really getting other than he looks likes he's having a ball on stage.

Farley - you are a problem you're not Patti Labelle but you might be just as entertaining
    Zak - I'm into charisma and dude has charisma keep the boy around make me smile
    Jake - really entertaining and that's what it's all about
    Sass - I want you to stick around and show Canada that you're a Marathon man.

Finally I agree with you on one Idol......other than the tattoo thing (seeing has how I have one)

FORT Fanatic
    I liked both Keith & Chris. Chris reminds me alot of Jacob Hoggard - not quite so nutty but almost! Lots of fun too watch. With him and Keith there are two definite comedians around. Got to run back downstaris now as commercial probabaly over.

Chris moves like Jacob Hoggard did on Idol...
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast