+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Lewis

Tyler really, really, needs to stop riding his horse when he sings. It's getting annoying. He should walk around the work the stage more. I'm glad he's in for another week, but he'll probably be going next.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

ITA. The horse riding thing is really annoying. I think he'll be going next. To me there's nothing special about him and I really don't know why he made it this far.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Woo Hooo Tyler! Was it only me or did Tyler FINALLY have fun with his performance. He replaced the horse-riding with a little side-to-side shimmy which worked great. Love his hip action as well.

Also, YES, on the new slick back hair doo. That really gave him a new look and showed how handsome he is. Made him look older as well.

Was really sorry to see him be the one to go, but was happy he made it as far as he did. He should stick to country and classics, not hip-hop or rock. He might just do ok.

He should look into modelling and possible acting. Tall, dark, and handsome really works for me.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12