+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheldon Elter

I thought Sheldon was fabulous last night. He really does have a great voice and I think he wasn't near as nervous as before. Wonderful song choice! I want to see more of him.

I think that Zack needed a swift kick in the head for his terrible comments to Sheldon.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Re: Sheldon Elter

UPDATE on SHELDON:

Attachment 20165Attachment 20166Attachment 20167Attachment 20168Attachment 20169

I am very happy to report to fans that Sheldon has been quite successful since his appearance on Canadian Idol. He is using his singing talent along with his acting talents once again in this seasons' River City Shakespear Festival, which plays in an outdoor ampitheatre in our river valley. He will be playing Valentine in the Two Gentlemen of Verrona.

In 2005, Sheldon played the lead role of Romeo in Romeo and Juliette. Sheldon made his Free Will debut last year in Twelfth Night and The Merchant of Venice.

He is an actor/writer/director/comedian from Northern Alberta, and is probably best known for his one-man show sensation Metis Mutt, which won him two Sterling awards, and toured across Canada and internationally. Other credits include Wrecked (Azimuth Theatre), Are We There Yet? and Carnival Magic/Promise to the Sun (Concrete Theatre), Frostbite Christmas (Stuck in a Snowbank Theatre, Yellowknife). Sheldon is an Artistic Associate of Azimuth Theatre and a core member of the sketch comedy troupe Blacklisted.

Congrats Sheldon for your continued success!
    Last edited by misskitty; 05-17-2007 at 11:21 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12