Audition City: Edmonton, AB
    Place of Birth: Edmonton, AB
    Nickname: "Nate"
    Musical Style: Urban/Neo-Soul
    Identifies With: Stevie Wonder
    Canadian Idol: "My brother"
    Favourite Song: Let's Stay Together
    Motto: "Say what you mean and mean what you say."

"I do what I do for a reason. It's usually personal or special or dedicated to someone. I like to make use of the opportunity that I've been given."

Nathan Brown takes great comfort in his own personal recording studio that he built. "It's my own private getaway...and my own island to escape to, anytime of day/night."

The former cruise ship entertainer looks up to his favourite musical genius, Stevie Wonder. "He's always been a legend to me and he's just always inspired me." Nathan would love to just sit down with Wonder and find out about the whole "superstar life."

Nathan is rarely seen without his laptop and PSP and never leaves home without them. He loves his auntie's cheesecake creations and has self-proclaimed KFC's Spicy Big Crunch as "the single greatest chicken burger ever...anywhere!"

Brown enjoys playing volleyball and badminton. He would enjoy even more attending a Beyonce Knowles concert in the front row or back stage. Nathan has two dogs -- Dre and Phoenix -- and loves to cheer for his hometown Edmonton Oilers.

What about Canada is Nathan most proud about? "The overall friendliness and kindness of Canadians. It's hard to explain it, but after being in the States a few times, I have nothing against them, but it truly is a totally different feeling among strangers," he says.

The song title that best describes him? "Complicated," he says.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew..._name=idol2006
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:04 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I have to admit Nathan is from my home town, but I haven't heard of him. But then again, I'm not really in the music-loop around here. Someone mentioned he was in Popstars. But I don't remember that. That far back, I mean

As far as my voting standards are going, he has two pet dogs so, he gets my vote! All animal owners/lovers get ahead in my book.

And Dang, he's got a nice smile
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

His hometown is listed as Dewberry which is only about 20 minutes from where I live! I remember him from Popstars and I really liked him then. I hope he does well on CI!

He looks great and he has an awesoem voice

may
    FORT Regular
    Gum chewing in National tv is a big no no, a total turn off.

FORT Fogey
    he appeared very cocky

He's not getting a lot of love on the main boards and I think Koz will be a love him or hate him type who won't go home the first week so I'm predicting Nathan will go home this week along with Sheldon. I liked Nathan but I'm not sure who else of the guys should go home if not him.

+ Reply to Thread