+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eva Avila

Kalan Porter isn't doing that bad actually. Hedley is going to be more successful but I don't think Kalan is doing that bad. He was nominated for another Juno wasn't he?

Anyway, Eva's last performance is up there with any of my other favourite performances on an Idol show. I just loved it, she did really good.

If there's any justice in this world, Eva will win the title this year. She is fabulous!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan View Post
    Kalan Porter isn't doing that bad actually. Hedley is going to be more successful but I don't think Kalan is doing that bad. He was nominated for another Juno wasn't he?
    Kalan was nominated for three Juno's. Hedley has a great publicist and Jacob's such an attention wh0re, he's really working it, and good for him. But I think the bare butts and all his other over the top antics will get old pretty quick, and his band doesn't sound much different than a lot of others out there. IMO, Kalan has the talent to be around for a long time, but I'm always happy to see Canadians do well, so I hope Jacob does for however long he's around.

Eva did a good job tonight. I think she has improved a lot and her confidence is better.

But who on earth made her wear a black silky dress on a country night???? Where's the jeans and cowboy boots girl? :nono
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

When I started watching this season, I never would have picked Eva to be in the top 4. And now she's looking pretty strong to take it all home and win the thing! The judges have obviously noticed her improvement and she has become very confident and outgoing on the stage. I think the winner's already been decided by the judges.

Now if the voters would only fall in line...

I think Eva has the best chance of winning this whole thing. I just can't see Craig or Tyler as the winner.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I think Eva has the best chance of winning this whole thing. I just can't see Craig or Tyler as the winner.
    She is the only who has consistently given good performances.

Eva will win and deservedly so. She has 3 years on Craig. He needs those years to gain some confidence and showmanship.

Eva's got the package and she's really brought it up from the first couple of shows. She didn't stand out for me at all until lately. She will do very well. She's cute as a button, genuine, multi-lingual and very bankable.

Congrats in advance.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Craig has nothing on her. Eva is just...wow.

It's really, The Eva Show this season.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Congrats to EVA! Loved it when her Mom and Dad got on stage. So proud!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast