+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig Sharpe

Oh come on Sun. Musicians NEED to look different and sound different even to qualify don't they?

I find Craig has an amazing voice, if you close your eyes. He sings at a higher pitch, but many professional successful male artists have very high voices. Think about it.

He won't win though. Canada is not ready for him.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ok don't get me wrong....yes he can sing....but man he sounds like a girl... and he's seriously weird looking....which doesn't matter...look who won American Idol....but anyway...this guy should sing only on the radio and change his name from Craig to Christine.

*Only My Opinion*

I think Craig did a really good job tonight. The judges are correct...he needs to connect with his songs more. I like the improved shorter darker hair as opposed to his blonder looks early on. I think they are trying to man-him up a bit.

I still have to admit I think he has a wonderful sound and range. With everyone thinking he's a girl, no wonder he needs more confidence.

Ooo. A little surprise there. Craig wasn't in the bottom two! I think the fact that Craig showed he can actually move around a stage and show some energy gave him some well-deserved votes. I don't think he can catch Eva for number one. He may beat out Tyler though.

I actually like Craig now. His voice is pretty high-pitched, but he does have a very good voice. I agree, misskitty, he won't win, but I do think he'll make it to the final 2.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I hope his voice breaks when he sings his standard this week.
    "AJ! Come over here! Look at this dress.. it's worth 15000 dollars!!"
    "Woooooooooooooooowwwwww!! !"

I feel bad, because if he does win his records won't sell. I definitely won't buy it. I don't want to buy a male's cd, when it will sound like a female.

I'm happy that Craig is still in it. He won't win. But he will hopefully get some well-deserved attention for his singing ability. He needs to work HARD on stage presence but this kid HAS amazing potential. Wait a year or two. He'll come out polished and blow you away. I'm betting on it.

I don't care if he "sounds" like a girl. That's just labelling. Think of how many other male singers have high voices and are successful. There's lots.

FORT Fogey
    I don't care if he "sounds" like a girl. That's just labelling. Think of how many other male singers have high voices and are successful. There's lots.
    like who?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    like who?
    Roy Orbison, Vince Gill, Michael Jackson...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast