Montreal QB

Hometown: Montréal, QC
    Audition City: Montréal, QC
    Place of Birth: Sherbrooke, QC
    Nickname: "Anna" or "Bella Anna"
    Sounds Like: Gwen Stefani/Pink
    Identifies With: Madonna
    Favourite Song: More Than Words
    Motto: "You have to trust yourself first if you want to be able to trust someone else."

"The best day of my life was the day I discovered I could sing. I fell in love."

If Anna-Belle could meet one person it would be Madonna because she sees her as a visionary. "Madonna has been around for over 20 years and she touches every kind of person, no matter what age or gender," says Anna-Belle. "I strive to be just like her."

Anna-Belle's family is very excited that she has made the Top 22. "They are going to follow and support me throughout this entire experience," she says. "I wouldn't be where I am today without them."

You can find Anna-Belle singing and hip-hop dancing along to tunes from her favourite item, her iPod. She also loves to play volleyball, hang out with friends and cousins and relax with her dog named Hunter. Her favourite subjects are art, French and biology and she loves to read any kind of book about human psychology.

Currently working at a retail store, Anna-Belle has a diploma from a musical theatre school.

Anna-Belle wants Canada to know that she loves what she is doing. Being on stage and singing her favourite songs is such a thrill. "I just want to be myself and show Canada that I can do it!"

The song "Chop Suey" by System of a Down touches her the most because it reminds her of her brother who passed away last year. "Losing a sibling has taught me to stay strong and to continue through life as best I can," she says. "I know he would be proud of where I am today, he is my inspiration."

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew..._name=idol2006
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:03 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread