+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elena Juatco - Roving Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by antmANNfan View Post
    She was my favorite in season 2 and it's nice to see her again (for me at least), but what happened to Jon Dore? Is he still on CI? It won't be the same show without him!
    Jon is apparently doing very well in the world of comedy - I don't follow it that much, but I've read that he's finally getting some good breaks and is following up on a number of possible show biz opportunities. So it appears he's outgrown CI. Good on him, and good luck to him. To me, more memorable than his CI gigs was an appearance on Vicki Gaboreau with Elena and Jacob. He said he had been busy doing comedy and Vicki quipped 'Not on Canadian Idol!' and Jon lost it, was crying he was laughing so hard. It was really funny.

Elena Who? Thanks for the info. I had no idea who she was. Didn't remember her at all. Well, it's just for the summer and she's not majoring in reporting but her drama/acting schooling may come in handy. I wonder who she knows? CI4 is certainly a "sweet" gig for a summer job!

I hope she does ok. I really didn't pay that much attention to her.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

giz
    I certainly loved her voice, but I find all these talking heads things unwanted distractions from the music. I loved her Early Morning Rain, I thought she had a Much better voice than Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by giz View Post
    I certainly loved her voice, but I find all these talking heads things unwanted distractions from the music. I loved her Early Morning Rain, I thought she had a Much better voice than Theresa.
    I dunno. Six of one, half dozen of another. They had such different voices, both very good, but it comes down to personal preference. Some liked Elena's, some (more) liked Theresa's. The personalities came into play as well, with Elena being more goofy, while Theresa was more endearing and puppy dog like loveable. I loved her version of Early Morning Rain also. Thought it was her best performance of the season but the bulk of the Elena love didn't come until she dialled down her wacky side and gave such a lovely performance, but it was too late to save her.

may
    FORT Regular
    If Elena wants to continue to work on TV, she has to fix her front teeth first. Can't stand to look at her buck teeth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12