+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canadian Idol 09/09 – The Fall of the Most Anticipated Performer™

Thanks. I meant megaphone. I appreciate the correction.

And to be fair, I also spoke French from childhood. I manage to distinguish between the anglo version of words and the french pronounciation.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Thanks. I meant megaphone. I appreciate the correction.

And to be fair, I also spoke French from childhood. I manage to distinguish between the anglo version of words and the french pronounciation.
    Being from Quebec, I should say that Ben DID pronounce Audrey's name the way she would pronounce it. It might have seemed a little out of place perhaps among all of the English words, but it is common in Montreal to mix and match French and English. I should also point out that Audrey is huge in Quebec, and the Francophone people who tuned in to hear her probably appreciated that Ben didn't butcher her name.

FORT Fanatic

Coming in third

Billy was my favourite and now Jacob is my favourite. Third must be the place to be. Although I liked the top three this year better then last! I loved Billy but could not stand the sound of Ryan or Gary. Theresa is charming and I admit Kalan has quite the voice - I just don't like how his eyes go all funny when he sings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12