+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canadian Idol 2 CD?

just when you escape... raisingrrrl's Avatar

Canadian Idol 2 CD?

Hello Everybody (log time reader, first time poster)...

There is a listing for a Canadian Idol Season 2 CD on Amazon.ca

Does anybody know anything about this? Saw it on amazon and I am dying to know if it will be worth it... I hope so. Accord to Amazon, it will be released on Tuesday, but there is no track listing. I can't find anything on ctv.ca about it... has anyone heard anything?

Raisin. I haven't heard anything or seen anything about it. It would certainly be a good idea for them. I'm sure as soon as Lionel Richie night is over, they'll be pimping the new CD like nobody's business.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Well, I've hopped on the Jacob bandwagon (much to my chagrin) and I am dying to hear the song that he sang during the rock week show - don't know the song but he made me melt.... I haven't felt like that since the first time I heard Billy sing.... *drool*

I read on one of the other Boards (so take it for what it's worth) that there won't be a CD this year but apparently there's going to be a tour once the finale ends.

Quote Originally Posted by raisingrrrl
    Well, I've hopped on the Jacob bandwagon (much to my chagrin) and I am dying to hear the song that he sang during the rock week show - don't know the song but he made me melt.... I haven't felt like that since the first time I heard Billy sing.... *drool*

raisingrrrl

I thought I would prove more resistent to Jacob personally, but no, the guy has me hooked.

Depending on the tracks, I would actually consider buying a compilation cd by the CI2 finalists.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien
    I read on one of the other Boards (so take it for what it's worth) that there won't be a CD this year but apparently there's going to be a tour once the finale ends.
    For what its worth, check it out....
    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASI...567367-9780846

+ Reply to Thread