+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Auditioned for Canadian idol this year?

Who Auditioned for Canadian idol this year?

Hi guys...well this year i tried out for canadian idol..but i only got through the first audition process...i didn't get to the celebrity judges...but it's all good...i didn't get any bad comments x-cept that i need to build my confidence..and the highlight of my day..would be when one of the judges...told me..that i shouldn't be scared because the camera loves me...and she told me that next year...if i do audition...make sure that...my confidence level is high....so for those who did't make it this year...and wants to audition next year..just make sure taht your confident with yourself...and remember that it's not the end of the world..if you don't make it..there are other oppurtunity..k..peace out...and watch CANADIAN IDOL..JUNE FIRST....yehyuh...

I didn't audition but I saw a lot of posters, etc. about the show when auditions were in Vancouver. It was tempting but I don't want to embarass myself.

I think for most people it does take a lot of courage to try out. Thanks for sharing your experience with us Flip Mode, I always wondered if the non-celeb judges were nice and supportive. I imagine they must get really tired screening out people for the celebrity judges, so it's nice to know that they try to give all the applicants some feedback. Hopefully you'll do better next year now that you've done it once at least.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Reality Fanatic
    Hey Flip Mode you came out of the experience with a great attitude. Sounds like you really know what you have to do for next year and I'm sure you will

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Good Luck next year! I don't think anyone wants to come off like William Hung and be replayed over and over as one of those bad auditions.It must take a great deal of guts just to audition.

Like William I have had no formal training in dancing or singing , but my performance would pretty much confirm that. I'll stick to the shower.

I would have auditioned but I'm too old.

That, and when I sing, children cry, animals flee and a neighbour calls 911 thinking that something atrocious happened in my home to cause me to scream in agony.

But besides that, I would've.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    My cousin auditioned last season. She got through the first audition but then in the second audition was told that she was to Broadwayish. This was also after she had been doing a Broadway musical all week and been up for the past 36 hours! So, surprise, surprise!

Anyway, what I thought was funny was, as someone already mentioned here, the whole fact that there are judges before the celebrity judges even step in. My cousin said she saw people who were so bad and they still made it through to the celeb judges just so there would be some embarassing footage on air. Obviously they are looking for the really good and the really bad....and nothing in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    I would have auditioned but I'm too old.

That, and when I sing, children cry, animals flee and a neighbour calls 911 thinking that something atrocious happened in my home to cause me to scream in agony.

But besides that, I would've.
    I was gonna make the same joke about being too old and not being able to sing ... but Julie beat me to the punch. Nice one, J!

In the meantime, is it just me, or do you also think CI finalist Ryan Malcolm is a doppelganger for Max Headroom?

FORT Fogey
    I would have auditioned if there were any auditions in New Brunswick... but alas, there were not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast