+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/10/05-Premiere-Show Discussion

1/10/05-Premiere-Show Discussion

Please use this thread for show discussion.

Enjoy the show and don't forget to tip the dealer.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Anyone? Anyone? *Bueller*

I thought it was a good show. Much more entertaining that the crap Fox shoveled down out throats. Besides, we got to see two chicks fight.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Was that just the coolest when that very, very sick man (waterworks...) won like that! Makes me so happy - he and his wife will be able to spend every minute together (I hope) - and it has to feel wonderful to be able to leave something like that to his kid(s).

Being a roulette addict myself, this show has already made me very happy. (Coming from someone who only plays the $2 tables! )

As for the cat-fight - saucers of milk all around!
    Last edited by J.D.; 01-11-2005 at 12:23 AM.

so far, i loving the show!!! =)
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

I got caught up in it too. It was good. I was a little confused about the dude who won 1.3 million. I mean, at first they showed him playing the $500 slot and winning 5k. Then they showed surveillance footage of him winning the million. I don't get it, which came first?

They didn't really show what happened with the two woman. It seemed like they said they got kicked out but also that they were going to have records.

Man, that roulette lady was lucky. Wow, back to back zeros. And she bet 10 cause her son told her to, and it hit. Wow!! I have only been lucky at roulette like that once.

Who is up for a trip to Vegas? I kept being told I need to not watch these type of shows cause it contributes to my habit. Well I don't quite have one but I so could.

I don't get it, which came first?
    Going out on a limb here but, I think he won the 5k first as this is what probably alerted the camera crew to interview him. Then came the million, followed by the $75k. I think the surveillance footage was for effect, and probably because their wasn't a studio camera crew around.

I have to mention how hilarious it was when the supposed "playas" got shot down by the pool side girls who gave them their wrong numbers.

Yeah, that was funny. I don't think they were even staying there. They were probably at Circus Circus but knew the high rollers were at Caesar's. I loved how the girls said they come to Vegas with $100 and try not to spend any of it. Looks like they do a good job.

I wish they would have showed the two girls' bathroom. Oh man, Caesar's has the best showers. They have 3 shower heads; one at your head, one at your middle and one at your shins. It's great!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I like this show already.

I feel sorry for that guy married to that cheap floozy who went back to that idiot's room. The things the dealers have to see. ugh!

I enjoyed the fight scene, i hope that girl that was with the guy was watching last night.:p
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

For real, did you notice how he tried to walk away real quick. I can't believe that big guy threw a beer bottle at her. That was just wrong!!

I absolutely loved this show!!! I couldn't believe how ignorant that fat guy was throwing the beer bottle at that chick!! Her friend was totally in the wrong though...she shouldn't have started a fight...if that dumb chick didn't want to believe her boyfriend is a dirt bag, then that's her issue!! And that married chick getting caught on tape!! too funny!
    ~Tiedye~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast