+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale Recap: Britney Reveals Long Held Secret: "I'm a Plushie!" Says She

I didn't watch a single solitary second of this show because I just assumed it would be awful (sounds like I was right), but I started reading your recaps and they were absolutely hilarious - Great Job Shaz!!!

Gettin' Smacked Up with a Pretty Stick

The size of a plump chicken breast, his diamond encrusted bling bling casts dancing, disco lights all around him, including on the face of Britney's dad, whose sad-puppy face is highlighted by the dots of light that fictitiously land on it.

According to Kevin, they both wanted to do something a little different, and decided that clubbin', post-wedding, in strange, oddly matching, nearly-bowling-like attire, would be the way to commemorate their love. (I know that when the time comes, bowling attire is so going to commemorate MY love. Oh yes it is.)
    I could quote the whole frigging thing. Awesome job, Shazz. You poor dear, it's okay. It's finally, finally over.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Shazz -- Thank you for sparing most of us from actually watching this show! I'm glad it's over for your sake, but please keep us amused on other recaps! You're the BEST!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    How sad. I never saw the show but, damn, I am gonna miss these recaps.

FORT Regular
    Funniest thing I've read in a long time, brilliant recaps. I was LMAO!

LG.
    fantastic job covering this dreadful show, shazzy. Thanks so much This pretty much sums it up:
    But Britney's dad finally does indeed read the invitation, and in true I’ve-been-screwed-by-Ashton-but-not-in-the-good-Demi-way fashion, his face falls.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I hope for your sake that no one is considering a second season of this show. I'm suprised that you can still manage a coherent sentence.
    Loved the recaps, thanks for taking one for the FORT team.

Wonderful recap, Shaz...you're a better woman than me. I tried, but couldn't watch this show. Thanks to your fabulouso recaps, though, I didn't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    But truth be told, this recap could have been written on the back of a Burger King napkin (don’t think I didn’t think about it), without much lost in the way of informative insight.

<--Destiny, fulfilled. *bows*
    Below you mention canned laughter...no canned laughter is needed here. That comment prompted me to erupt into spontaneous outrageous laughter!
    *insert your own canned laughter here and a well timed, muted horn “wah wah wahhhhhh”* <---sadly, this could accompany entire recap. *sigh*
    Help me. Please help me.
    I wish I could, Shaz, but at least your torment is over. Thanks for taking one for the team.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12