+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 06/14 Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

06/14 Episode Discussion - *Spoilers*

Welcome to the trainwreck! Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread, until at least midnight eastern time.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Hmm, I actually thought I'd watch the finale, and go figure - it was on at 8pm instead of 9pm (eastern). So I missed it. Just thought I'd give a heads up to you west coasters...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I actually watched it. Overall it was sweet. Not as trashy as the first episode. The wedding locale was beautiful. Britney's wedding dress was beautiful. Her reception gown was very short.

I only catched the video, which was quite good IMO. The song gave me chills, definitely her best ballad and her best song in a long time.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    The song was better than I expected. Her voice sounded stronger. My opinion of Britney must have really fallen off in the past few years. I hope she has grown up and will keep her sex life to herself now. Then I could tolerate Britney in the press much better.

Nothing trashy about this episode. (Thank God!) The wedding was very pretty and the song was good. I enjoyed it overall.

Kao
    I have to give her points on the song, it was quite nice. Then again, i think the Chaotic song is nice too, and I'm not a big fan. Was it just me, or did evin come off as being really cheesy and insincere at teh end?

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I have to give her points on the song, it was quite nice. Then again, i think the Chaotic song is nice too, and I'm not a big fan. Was it just me, or did evin come off as being really cheesy and insincere at teh end?
    When he started crying I started laughing. I thought he was playing around at first till I saw a tear.

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    I think Britney would have better just doing a "wedding special", aka the last episode. I only watched 2 other episodes and in agreement with everyone else, traaaaashy!! But the last episode was very endearing. And if the point of Britney and Kevin was to show their "love" this was the only episode that maybe semi showed that. In the end Britney needs better P.R. people who should have sifted through those episodes and known the imminent doom that would follow!!

I desperately want to know what the name of the song they played just after their wedding ended, and it was party time. It was a slow song.

Can anyone help?!

Thank you!
    I used to have a handle on life... but then it broke off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast