+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Will This Show Do To Their Careers?

What Will This Show Do To Their Careers?

I want to get your opinion on how this show will help or hurt Kevin and Britney's career.

Since didn't many people watch the show, I think if Britney went away for a long time and cleaned herself up, this show wouldn't hurt her career much because we can see she's in a very very low point in her life.

Kevin will never have a career in anything. America opinion of him was already low but this show hurt him and did the exact opposite of what the producers wanted it to do.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I have just watched my very first episode of Chaotic (have no idea which one it was tho) and I'm sorry....this show is nothing but a trainwreck and we're just watching to see what it'll look like after it wrecks! WTH is up with them???? Britney is a beautiful woman and Kevin isn't a bad looking guy but they both come across (to me) as skanky and rather trashy..........I don't know...I think tonight was my first and last time to watch that show!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

This will absolutely ruin Kevin's future career. Everyone can see what an [mod edit] this guy is and what a sleaze-ball he is... ewww I can't even think of him without thinking "ewwww...."
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 10:18 AM.

FORT Fan
    I can't believe we are wasting John's bandwidth on this show. Close this thread PLEASE!!!!
    Debbie: "Bianca, why would those rugby players have to eat each other when they crashed on a beach?"

+ Reply to Thread