+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recap Episode 3 - 5/31: Fear, More Fear, and Brad Pitt's Ass

LG.
    Shazzer, sweetheart, you owe me a new suit or at least dry-cleaning fees, as I just spit Hot and Sour soup on my pants while reading your recap during lunch at work. Yes, glamorous lunch at my desk, repleat with ruined business attire, thanks to the confidence-inspiring "snort-laugh" that I uttered while reading this!
    We end this little sequence with Britney asking Kevin why she canít let go. Let go of what? Justin? Kevin? The last eggo? I know not, as this show continues to be edited and put together by a crackhead.
    and this!
    ďI think Iíll take a 9 day nap,Ē - Shazz, after seeing this show.
    I think I injured myself laughing that hot soup into my brain. Maybe that will help me make it through the next episode of this show.

and oh please, no more polyurethane.
    listening to Britney blather while she gets her polyurethane coating, pre-performance
    I'm already coated in that stuff, and despite what Brit thinks, I don't find it to be performance-enhancing
    Last edited by LG.; 06-06-2005 at 02:05 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow. Poor girl. All the money and fame in the world can't fill the God-shaped vacuum in her soul. I really feel sorry for her.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Haggis is Scottish, not Irish.

Other than that, well done.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

You've managed to take crumbs of humor and turn it into a laugh out loud piece of cake. Always a fun read, shazzer!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    OMG, Shazzer--last night I caught part of this very episode after the MTV movie awards, and immediately my sympathies went out to you. This show is unspeakably bad. I could tolerate about 8 minutes of "she's scared so I'm scared 'cause she's scared" crap before I had to change the station. That you can infuse this much humor into your 'caps is a testament to your talent. I'm going to see if the Pulitzer committee can add a category for recaps and you can be the first recipient!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12