+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Leo
    Premium Member

5/31 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Welcome to their truth. And please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread, until at least 1am eastern, when it's completed airing on the west coast.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Why am I watching this show? It's so cringeworthy.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

How magical. Britney just told Kevin that she loved him. Now she's asking him how he feels.

Note to all women. Don't do that. It never ends well.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Why am I watching this show? It's so cringeworthy.
    My son just walked through the room and asked the same thing and I did not know how to answer him!

I've got my finger on the remote button in case the boyfriend walks in.

Brad Pitt must be so delighted that she is interested in him? I'm feeling Brad Pitt would be more interested in ME at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I've got my finger on the remote button in case the boyfriend walks in.

Brad Pitt must be so delighted that she is interested in him? I'm feeling Brad Pitt would be more interested in ME at this point.
    No, it's not Brad Pitt - it is Brad "Ass" Pitt according to Britney. I feel my IQ declining as I watch this show!!

I never thought I'd watch this show.

Someone mentioned Blair Witch. I felt ill with the camera bouncing around.

This is the worst show I ever saw and I don't understand why someone who cares and loves Brittney (her parents maybe the only ones who really do)
    tell the girl it really is beyond bad.

almost want to feel sorry for her. I can't though. I feel sorry for the kids of that creep and the one he is going to have.
    She'll probably come out and say she's glad the show flopped because her truth is she really wants to be left alone. She is self-centered to an extreme I have only witnessed in small children. She tries so hard to be funny (doesn't work) her ego is so big you can almost see it coming out of her freaking nostrils.............

She's what 23? Scary she is having a baby. mayyyybe it'll make her grow up as she acts about 12. Being a mother is either going to save her or push her over the edge.

$ cannot buy maturity and morals. And these two are obviously lacking both.

I will never, ever tune in again.............
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I blame this show on Justin Timberlake. Her whole downfall is b/c of him. I wish she would've whooped Kevin, that would've been funny. I bet she would have. Maybe he was set up by her ppl and she didn't know and will never know. I hate Kevin Federline to the tenth degree. This show lowered my opinion of him.

I found this show to be much more interesting than the previous 2. It's like crack! I find her more endearing. She seems a lot less self-absorbed in the newer episodes. Maybe she's putting sumbliminal messages in there that are messing with my head.

I liked the part about her saying she could kick his butt. Every scene with out brainless Kevin was alright.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast