+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Forces Britney to get rid of her Chihuahua

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    .... and I always looked for bird poop on [Robert Blake's] shoulder when I saw the show. You know that had to happen occasionally.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Not only are threadjacks allowed for this show, I think they are a necessity........

Quote Originally Posted by PuReAnGeL
    Sorry about my horrible english.

I mean, I often take my dog to the beach during summertime, or take a long walk with her everyday and so on... she's my child. I don't like to carry my dog in a bag. I can't take a risk to bring my dog to travel all over the world. I'm too crazy about my baby. I prefer my dog to stay at home when I go out. I've seen many celebs bring dogs to everywhere (a.k.a Paris Hilton, bring her dog to restaurant, and so on) her dog looks look like scared, that broke my heart. If you disagree with me again, that's alright.

Hope I made it clear than the last post.
    Your English is just fine, so keep posting. You're saying what I was trying to. I just think that the dogs are probably happier when they are in their familiar surroundings. I agree that they need to go out and around but just not to restaurants and other places of business. And I think it's horrible to jump in the water with the little dog under your arm as Britney did. That had to have terrified the little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Byebye spouse! NooBODY gets between me and my animals! Nobody I say! If my dog/cat/rat/snake/tarantula/cockroach doesn't like you, I don't like you!
    Same here Maveno, Same here! hit the road jack
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Yeah, but it was a MEAN cockatoo.
    ooh Fred was a mean mean bird!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

I'm gonna ring that bugger's neck....

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I knew what you meant, Muduh, and I agree.

Sounds like a '50's greaser, but then I guess Blake was in his heyday during that period. He was too short for me, and I always looked for bird poop on his shoulder when I saw the show. You know that had to happen occasionally.

Celebs who use their pets as an accessory... Where's PETA when you need 'em?
    He sure isn't too short for me and what's a little bird poop among friends? I sort of liked the dark mysterious type. Makes me wonder how my life took such a turn.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    If I ever get a bird like that, I'll teach him to curse in several different languages.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Well, he left shar and their 2 kids.....

I happen to think that bitbit or whatever the dog's name is, is an accessory as well. I recall hearing on Access Hollywood that she said something about paris' dog not being as good as hers. That pretty much did it for me.
    Totally sick. You know Paris will be the next to try to reproduce, then they'll be fighting in the press about whose kid is better. This is a situation when Depo-Provera should be mandatory. People as self-obsessed/involved as those two little girls shouldn't have kids! It's not a joke! It's not something you put on a shelf or give to your assistant when you get bored! You can't carry it around in your Louis Vuitton b!+@& bag!

As for Kev, I think he prefers being the type of dad that only has visitation. I think the boy wants to party and do as he pleases, but still enjoy the kids a few days a month and maybe a week during the summer. He is spreading is seed around; 27 and three kids?

Maybe Britney should have taken her dog's not so subtle advice. Lucky was probably trying to warn her what a louse he is. I guess when she is 9 months pregnant and he is off humping a younger, skinnier little girl she'll think long and hard about who she SHOULD have gotten rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by GreekMama
    Totally sick. You know Paris will be the next to try to reproduce, then they'll be fighting in the press about whose kid is better.
    It's funny because it's probably true, GreekMama

In fact there are already several articles online and in print already where Paris is quoted as saying about her wanting to marry .. uh, the other Paris.. that he is so attractive that she thinks she and him would just make beautiful little babies so that's one of the reasons she wanted to marry him.

(I wonder if she's forgotten just how naturally ugly she is, prior to the blue contacts, bleached hair, plastic surgery, etc? Maybe she hid all her old photos of herself) And he isn't so hot himself.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast