+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Forces Britney to get rid of her Chihuahua

Gee, wonder how he's going to feel about the baby?
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    Muduh, you slay me!

I have a chihuahua and I know from first hand experience that she is not comfortable going places she's not familiar with, and she is frightened when confronted by strangers. Celebrities who use their pets as an accessory with no thought as to their temperament shouldn't be allowed to have a pet.
    When I said let it stay at home I didn't mean like it's in jail. I really meant to let the dog, and its family be comfortable. I mentioned here (FORT) before about an incident a couple of years ago that concerned the family dog. My husband and I were at an outdoor cafe in Michigan, beautiful place and day. A family came and ordered their food at the counter, then asked for it to go. The little girl begged her mom to sit there and eat. The mom just got totally outraged and informed the kids that they had to get back to the car and turn the ac on because Mitzi would get hot. I thought that was sad. How often would those kids be in such a lovely setting and have to view it through the windshield? In that case, I think Mitzi should have been at home.
    That dog of Paris Hilton's disappears frequently. I suspect that it's hiding out somewhere to avoid the madness that is its life. Most dogs love to take a ride but they are probably more comfortable in their familiar surroundings. that's my take on it anyway.
    And to agamergirl, who mentioned what about the baby? What about his other two do you think? I'm not thinking this guy is ever going to be up for father of the year. You?

Maybe sperm donor of the year??
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    A dog that "needs" AC is not a real dog.

Just like someone who lipsyncs is not a real singer.......

To be fair, some male celebs treat dogs as accessories too. I've seen P. Diddy with a couple Tinkerbell-like dogs.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

P. Diddy does this to a little animal? I was racking my brain trying to think of any examples of males who do this, and all I came up with was the Grinch when he strapped that branch to the dog's head. But that wasn't as a "fashion accessory" ... and the Grinch isn't a "man" ... so not even make-believe guys really do this sorta' stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    To be fair, some male celebs treat dogs as accessories too. I've seen P. Diddy with a couple Tinkerbell-like dogs.
    Now that's just wrong! If a guy is going to sport a doggie accessory, let it be a German shepherd, Pit bull or some other guy type. No sissy dog types for guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygirl
    I think I would've given up the hubby if he asked me to get rid of my Chihuahuas, Max & Gypsy!
    Since your name is Gypsy too, I must agree with you. I would never ever ever give up my pets for another individual, people come and go. Pets are truly loyal and unconditional. End of story!!

If the baby cries when he picks it up will he ask her to get rid of it too?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Well, he left shar and their 2 kids.....

I happen to think that bitbit or whatever the dog's name is, is an accessory as well. I recall hearing on Access Hollywood that she said something about paris' dog not being as good as hers. That pretty much did it for me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast