+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shar Jackson

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar

Shar Jackson

Who here feels bad that she has to relive when her family fell apart?

Kao
    I do. But the people I feel the most sorry for are the children. It's obvious that Brittany and Kevin weren't thinking about the kids when they cooked up this neato idea about this show...it's like rubbing it in her face. Nasty.

I feel very bad for the children too.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I also worry about the children. Britney took her man to England took him away from their family. Either he lied or Britney is a..., or both.

Federline ex expresses baby concern
    26/04/2005 - 10:18:47

Now the excitement about Britney Spears’ pregnancy has died down people are starting to wonder how the pop princess and dancer husband Kevin Federline will cope as parents.

One person with some idea is Shar Jackson, Federline’s ex-wife and mother of his first, recently-born child. Jackson – perhaps unsurprisingly – thinks Spears might be in for a struggle.

“A baby is not a dog. You can’t just put it away,” she sniffed. “I don’t know if Britney realises how hard it will be.”

She told In Touch magazine that Federline is feeling a little overwhelmed by the situation.

“He has told me that it is really a lot, what with a break-up, a wedding and two babies in a year.”
    Link

In the end, it's becoming more and more apparent that she's the lucky one in this situation.

It's funny how hard they are trying to paint B&K's relationship as this storybook romance, well a trashy, storybook romance, anyhow. By all accounts, he was invovled with someone when he started sniffing around Britney. He seems like such an opportunist and I think Shar is better off without him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i agree on feeling bad for the children. i mean, these children will grow up and see how their dad was such a loser. he still has no job...i mean, a job that he got on his own.

it seems to me that shar and kevin really had a great friendship which turned into a relationship. he seems to talk to her a lot. i think that's what is missing with kevin and britney, they're not friends. their hump buddies. now, they'll be parents. i can't wait until the "True Hollywood Story: Federline Kids".

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    i agree on feeling bad for the children. i mean, these children will grow up and see how their dad was such a loser. he still has no job...i mean, a job that he got on his own.

it seems to me that shar and kevin really had a great friendship which turned into a relationship. he seems to talk to her a lot. i think that's what is missing with kevin and britney, they're not friends. their hump buddies. now, they'll be parents. i can't wait until the "True Hollywood Story: Federline Kids".
    Nice observation - Shar and Kevin do talk a lot, and the Britney thing is really his opportunism clouding his judgment. At least the children are so young that their peers won't remember any of this.

yeah, of course i feel sorry for the kids, but i'm not going to martyr shar. she's got a trashy vibe about her, too. i watched one of those E! or Access Hollywood or Extra! shows and shar was behaving pretty much in the same class as britney and kevin.

and she's got FOUR children. only 2 of them are kevin's... so clearly she's used to raising her kids without their fathers around.

Kao
    That doesn't necessarily mean that she's just out there. Long-term relationship with one guy, two kids. They break up, she meets Kevin (another long-term relationship), who she was engaged to be married to before la Pop Tart came on the scene and had two more kids by him. I agree, she should stop with the kids though.

All in all, I think Shar is a star compared to the way some people would have shown their asses in a situation like this. She didn't pull a "You can't see your kids" move, nor did she pull a "I don't want that ho seeing my children" move either. I thought the People magazine with Brittany, Kevin and Kori on the cover was in extremely bad taste and I would have beat both of them down for using my child to make a happy fmaily snap when all the scandal was going down, but she took it in stride.

Kevin may look (and be) opportunist trash, but one thing I will say is he seems to spend a great deal of time with his children. Maybe that's why Brittany was in such a rush to have children? If so, that's just sick.

oh i agree that shar took the high road in the way she handled the britney/kevin media frenzy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast