+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shar Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by IWorshipRia
    BUt it isnt from all accounts, thats basically Kevins account. Shar said on Access Hollywood or one of those shows that he left for a dancing gig and never told her anything.
    I know next to nothing about Shar Jackson, but if Ms. Shar said that on Access Hollywood or anywhere else, then it sounds like she changes her story to suit the interview. I had to go look up a link for it to post here, but I remembered a long time ago hearing her give interviews where she said that it was her that told Kevin to head to LA to find some dancing jobs -- which is the opposite of what it says she said on Access Hollywood. So which of her stories is the truth? I have no idea. Here's a link to one of the interviews where she said that...

Shar Jackson interview 4/7/2005

JACKSON BLAMES HERSELF FOR FEDERLINE'S ROMANCE WITH SPEARS

Actress SHAR JACKSON blames herself for her ex-boyfriend KEVIN FEDERLINE leaving her to marry BRITNEY SPEARS - because she urged him to move to Los Angeles to find work.

The former MOESHA star was six months pregnant with Federline's second child when she learned that he had embarked on a romance with singer Spears.

And mother of four Jackson admits she told dancer Federline he had to go and look for dancing work after she became fed up with supporting him.

She tells America's STAR magazine, "Ironically, I was the one who said, 'Hey dude, you need to get a job. The thing where I'm the only one with an income is not going to work.'"

So in April of last year (2004), Federline went to Los Angeles for auditions and met Spears while out partying one night. They eventually embarked on a romance, before getting married in September (2004).

Jackson adds, "I was hurt really, really bad. It was the stupidest thing to think that Kevin would leave me when I'm six months pregnant with his baby. I just couldn't believe it."

Jackson and Federline now enjoy a civil relationship as they raise their two children. She notes, "At the end of the day, life is too short to hold grudges."

04/07/2005 09:25
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    that story sould plausible. i mean, she's right, she can't support her 4 kids plus them too. he should have wanted to get some work anyway. he's a father.
    i love that britney's pre-nup says she's not responsible for paying for kori and kaleb. but, i'm sure that the checks she gives to him are going to shar.lol they should, he is a father and he needs to take some financial responsibility.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    All I have to say in this matter is: What he does with you, he will do to you.

What I find so funny in all this is that we're not even talking about a good-looking or charming guy, even. Kevin Federline looks scuzzy, sleazy, and smelly, and gives me the impression he needs a bath and his clothes washed. Yuck! He looks like roadkill on the publicity lane of life.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

So....I was talking to a friend of mine about this whole situation and she has a weird little take on it: She thinks K.Fed. and Shar have a whole little scheme to get Brits money. That he's going to divorce her, take as much $$ as he can get and then run back to Shar. Now it sounded crazy to me and I personally dont beleive it but a few people actually think this is a possibility. Anyone?
    ANTM ROX MY SOX!

Kao
    That's pretty wild, but Shar doesn't seem the type.

Why should she blame herself for some oaf cheating on her? common sense says you have children, you take care of them. She was doing her part, all she asked is that he do his. If a man goes off with another woman because you told him to go out and find a job you're pretty much better off without him anyway.

I know this sounds mean, but I can't wait until Brrittany gets hit by the bitch-slap of Karma. There's no way in hell that Brittany didn't know about Shar and his kids...she met both Shar and Kevin at a party where she was with Justin, and bumped into them on many an occasion afterwards. Very trashy on her part.

Hmmmm.

I say that Shar threw him out with the intention that he get a job -- and always just assumed they'd get back together. Kevin probably felt that he'd been dumped -- and was living the single life in LA before he met Britney ..

I don't think Britney is trash for taking Kevin being single at face value, and I think her pre-nup SHOULD say that she wont support those kids. Lets face it, it's not Kevin's money that's going to support them right now. Any money coming to those kids from Daddy -- is really coming from Britney, and if things go sour -- it really should NOT be her responsability to continue to support them -- they aren't her kids.

Who knows what's going to happen down the road .. most hollywood -- or relationships lived in the spotlight don't work out in the long run. The pressure and the demands on a persons time is just too much to keep up with. You might very well see Kevin and Shar get back together at some point .. but I doubt very much it will be with Britney's money.

She was thankfully smart enough it seems to come to her senses enough to get a pre-nup.
    The greatest thing you will ever learn, is to love and be loved in return. -- Moulin Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by actright512
    Britney is stank, the same way she got Kevin is the same way she will lose Kevin.
    That would eventually make Britney part of the exclusive Fed-Ex club right along with Shar.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by getreal
    That would eventually make Britney part of the exclusive Fed-Ex club right along with Shar.
    That was good! Fed-Ex club, I love it!

I don't think Britney knew about Shar for a while, but I wonder when did she find out and what happened when she did?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast