+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shar Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    oh i agree that shar took the high road in the way she handled the britney/kevin media frenzy.
    I'm not to sure about that. She did search for her own reality show.

yeah, she may be a famewhore, but she didn't badmouth britney or kevin when no one would have blamed her for doing so.

She did talk about Brittany before, about how kevin told he wasn't ready for a baby and how brittany couldn't do it. That they were making a mistake
    SmiLeyGuRL

The article got some things wrong, Shar wasn't married to him and 2 she had two children by him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

Shar has handled her own

Lets really take a look at the situation. Britney took Shar's man, plain and simple. Here she was months from having their second baby and along comes Britney and invites him out of the country. Britney is stank, the same way she got Kevin is the same way she will lose Kevin. He is an user and Britney too will get old....

From all accounts shar Jackson and kevin were not together when, Britney and kevin started dating.......Shar was pregnant with his child but the relationship was over

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    shar never asked for all of this attention. after her "Moesha" days, she kept to herself. no one knew she had kids, let alone 3, before brit brit took k-fed.
    i do think that shar had handled this in the public very well. she's had a couple of snaps towards kevin (like saying that now brit has to pay for him), but all in all, she's been cool.
    i do think it's funny that she won't let brit watch kaleb. she said he's too young. he's 10 months, but i guess shar wants to know that her kids can tell what step mommy did with them. and, she wants the kids to be able to say no. =)

I think Shar is better off without Kevin. He and Britney are made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345
    From all accounts shar Jackson and kevin were not together when, Britney and kevin started dating.......Shar was pregnant with his child but the relationship was over
    BUt it isnt from all accounts, thats basically Kevins account. Shar said on Access Hollywood or one of those shows that he left for a dancing gig and never told her anything.
    ANTM ROX MY SOX!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by IWorshipRia
    BUt it isnt from all accounts, thats basically Kevins account. Shar said on Access Hollywood or one of those shows that he left for a dancing gig and never told her anything.
    Would that dancing gig be the "Britney wants me to come to London and be her boy toy" gig?

---Hmmm, I think so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast