+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline on Ellen Show

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline on Ellen Show

did anyone catch the couple yesterday on Ellen? i dvr'ed it and have to say that britney came across as uncomfortable - managing to mumble most of her answers. she sat through the interview turned away from ellen, with her legs crossed to kevin, as she ran her fingers through his FINALLY washed hair. sadly, i have to admit that kevin seemed more normal and likable than britney on the show. plus, she had on a stupid baby doll dress. brit, you're 23 and pregnant. time to give up the baby doll dresses.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I saw a part of it. I couldn't get past the fact that she was chewing gum.

This was BAD

I watch Ellen everyday ( love her!) Never have I seen her soo uncomfortable with guest on her show, those two (esp Brit) were Horrid for a guest show! Ellen kept blabbering how thankful she was for them appearing on her show first, that I was downright embarrassed for her! Fire the Producers that made her sit and kiss that butt--disgusting!

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Ya, I caught the show...it was definitly uncomfortable for Ellen to direct the interview, Britney was so stand-offish..you know she only came on the show to get press/publicity for the show..she wouldn't have shown up otherwise...

It was so unprofessional for her to chew gum..who does that? Kevin on the otherhand, seemed laid back and answered Ellen questions directly and faced the audience in a presentable way..Britney looked like she was going to either start crying or run off stage screaming...its just her last attempt to get the spotlight..her career is pretty much over..after all wasnt' she the girl that just wanted privacy? Now she's showing her private videos to the world? Ya that will get you all the privacy you want....PATHETIC!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    I saw a part of it. I couldn't get past the fact that she was chewing gum.
    Hopefully its nicorette, now that she's pregnant, she better have enough sense to quit smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Hopefully its nicorette, now that she's pregnant, she better have enough sense to quit smoking.
    hmm..."sense" and "britney"...i'm not so sure about that one.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I had seen this, and I thought it was just plain bad. If that is Kevin acting presentable and laid back, I have no clue what Britney saw in him. I thought he was kind of rude and seemed almost high. She seemed uncomfortable and clueless. I felt sorry for Ellen, normally she can do a fun interview, this was just bad. (I tried to think of another word and I keep coming back to bad)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Sadly, last time Britney was on, she and Ellen had a lot of fun.

+ Reply to Thread