+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Article: "Is 'Chaotic' Career Suicide?"

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Britney should be glad that her "fans" don't want to watch her make a fool out of herself. She should especially be glad that the parents of her younger fans won't let their children watch the show. Mother-to-be Britney shouls understand that most parents don't want to expose their children to trash.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I hate the show but I don't think the show is doing that bad in ratings. 3 million average viewer is not that bad since it is on UPN and their highest rated show is only 6 million viewers. I doubt this show is getting canceled plus there's only 3 more weeks of it anyways so hopefully UPN won't pick it up for a second season cuz I would never watch UPN again.
    They may be comparing it to expectations. You're right, 3 million viewers for any other network, except the WB, would be small, but UPN was probably expecting a blockbluster.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    UPN's advertisers are probably pissed and pulling their ads, making it a costly show for them. So much for being "Toxic."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    Ummm that would be fine with the exception Britney was an adult when she married 8 months earlier. Did she become more of an adult in those 8 months?

My point still is... why did her Mother move heaven and earth to remove hometown boy for Britney to marry cornroll boy. At least hometown boy was without the baggage of a small child and a pregnant girlfriend. Then again Britney was determine to get married... period... no matter who he was. And must have threaten to cut off her Mother's allowance if she interferred this time.

That's exactly why, mommy dear is on the payroll and probably saw potential in moneyline to swindle her daughter for money and even manipulate her seeing as her daughter was so-in-love and desperate.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    bwahahaha, i love it

they might have yanked the garbage already, this crap is on mtv right now

Originally they had shopped it to mtv but they figured brat and moneyline weren't worth the price they were asking for.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Here's a toast to Britney: for making all bad stereotypes about celebrities come true.

FORT Fanatic
    I think we just found our new "Tiffany"

I heard she's thinking about axeing the show. Being a fan of her, but not this show, I for one hate to see a train wreck happening and wish somebody would shake her into reality.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    it is. i think everyone suspected she was dumb... i mean, how could you not? but this show is clearing up any doubt. she's stupid and does dumb things - and i think that making that statement so clearly with this show will turn off a lot of her fans.

that being said, i'll still watch. i have a sick fascination. granted, if she and kevin don't get better with the camera, i'm going to need to puke after each episode. all the jumping around a la "blair witch" makes me sick.

I feel the same way about the whole camera thing. I is annoying and makes me feel sick to my stomach.
    It is actually sad to see just how uneducated and just plain dumb this young woman is. She is loaded and so lucky that she got her break with her singing cuz she would have never made it on her intelligence. She would be working at the local Dairy Queen.
    I admit it, I am jealous of all of her money. Not the fame but the cash would be nice. Oh well.
    Lisa :rolleyes

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybuggster
    I feel the same way about the whole camera thing. I is annoying and makes me feel sick to my stomach.
    It is actually sad to see just how uneducated and just plain dumb this young woman is. She is loaded and so lucky that she got her break with her singing cuz she would have never made it on her intelligence. She would be working at the local Dairy Queen.
    I admit it, I am jealous of all of her money. Not the fame but the cash would be nice. Oh well.
    I really wouldn't be jealous of Brit's money, she seems kinda unhappy right now. She really needs to get a "new" or hire one publicist. When Britney appeared on the scene, she was that all american girl, girl next door, but fame has not kept her grounded. Although, people may be watching it, it is truly a bad move on her part. I just don't think Britney has the staying power. I read an artice in EW, a long time ago(over 2+yrs ago), and they said when is the first teen bopper going to fall, and I think Britney is going in the path. The only one out of the original 4. Mandy, Jessica, Britney, and Christina-Jessica is doing the best. But when Jessica started she was the least known. I liked Britney at one point. Even went to a concert, but her personality has really tarnished her image. You can say Jessica Simpson is a moron, ditz etc. But she has the likeablity, that Britney doesn't. I hope she saves her money. Also, you have to remember there is a new breed coming in Lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff etc.

+ Reply to Thread