+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Article: "Is 'Chaotic' Career Suicide?"

"Britney's TV reality
    BANG

(BANG) - Britney Spears has been warned her new reality TV show could face the axe unless it gets more viewers.

TV bosses have told the pop babe that her fly-on-the-wall show 'Britney and Kevin: Chaotic', which charts her relationship with second husband Kevin Federline, will be pulled from TV schedules unless its ratings improve.

Pregnant Britney, who is expecting her first child later this year, is said to be distraught by the news and is now undergoing counselling sessions.

A source is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The worst thing is the viewing figures are so low, she's upset that her fans don't seem to care anymore.

"It's painful for her that her fans have stopped listening to what she has to say."

Meanwhile, the 'Toxic' singer has been rapped by her mother for revealing a series of intimate sex secrets on the show.

The 23-year-old star, who famously boasted she would remain a virgin until her wedding night, stunned viewers in the first episode by begging then-boyfriend Kevin for sex and bragging about the couple's all-day sex sessions. "

Source:http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1180031.armx

poor, poor britney

oh yea... poor poor Baby Britney....

Not!

I have wonder where her Mother has been.

I can not believe for moment that woman got a glimpse of this train wreck before it got on the air. She spent the last 15 years of her life selling Britney as a perky girl next door... now Britney is selling herself as the girl next door in the trailer park. Got the cig' hanging out of her mouth... with barefeet and dirty clothes on... can't wait to see her hauling that baby around on her hip in a dirty diaper with matching dirty feet.

Even Chirstina Aguilera figured out that was not the way to go... Clean up your act. No one is impress with the skank thing. And put on some shoes!

The one thing that has bugged me... why was the first husband consider a loser... at least he was in college. And seemed to have an idea about life meant having to have a j-o-b. Yet her Mother threw a fit and got her divorced. And considers boy wonder Kev-o as a prime husband material? Is her mother sniffing glue?

Pregnant Britney, who is expecting her first child later this year, is said to be distraught by the news and is now undergoing counselling sessions.

A source is quoted by Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The worst thing is the viewing figures are so low, she's upset that her fans don't seem to care anymore.

"It's painful for her that her fans have stopped listening to what she has to say."
    bwahahaha, i love it

they might have yanked the garbage already, this crap is on mtv right now

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I think this show is just making her look stupid.

I totally agree. i couldnt stand more than 15 mins of it... and i tried really hard too . i cant believe it has come to this for her. too abd

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    The one thing that has bugged me... why was the first husband consider a loser... at least he was in college. And seemed to have an idea about life meant having to have a j-o-b. Yet her Mother threw a fit and got her divorced. And considers boy wonder Kev-o as a prime husband material? Is her mother sniffing glue?
    Actually .. it was reported that Britney and her mom were fighting about Britney's desire to marry kevin .. especially because originally Britney believed that she was so in love with Kevin she didn't need a pre-nup. And if you've seen the wedding pictures from Britney's big day, it doesn't really look like Britney's mom was all that happy about welcoming Mister Federline into her daughter's life. But like as not, her daughter is an adult -- and ultimately she had no say in the matter. If Britney wanted to marry Kevin -- she was going to marry him, she didn't need permission.

Admittedly the no shoes in a pulic restroom was a little gross .. but I would hardly classify Britney as a skank. From all apperances, she was a virgin till she was with JT .. and afterwards you didn't really read about her being with too many people .. she went on a few dates with a few celebs and that's it. She had planned on waiting till marriage to lose her virginity .. but things happen. And a lot of 22-23 year olds I know have sex with people that they like .. and they don't always wait 6 months to do it.

These videos weren't originally made for public viewing .. and she's married to the guy now .. so I don't know how much more legitimate she could be ..

Loved the article. And I agree completely. The first 30 minutes of the debut was bearable because it was amusing and one keeps thinking "Lord, can anyone be anymore oblivious?!" - but then, the show goes on, and there's another episode that's attempted to be watched the next week and it just becomes pathetic. Which sums up the fact that Britney Spears = Pathetic.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

What's with all these celebrities needing to see a shrink whenever one of their shows or albums bomb. I mean, you can disguise crap all you want but ultimately it's still crap (or something like that).

Did Britney seriously believe a majority of viewing audiences would take a liking to a random series of poorly recorded scenes in which she comes off as a total airhead? If anything, celebrities need to step out of their palaces once in a while and get back to earth.

Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl
    But like as not, her daughter is an adult -- and ultimately she had no say in the matter. If Britney wanted to marry Kevin -- she was going to marry him, she didn't need permission.
    Ummm that would be fine with the exception Britney was an adult when she married 8 months earlier. Did she become more of an adult in those 8 months?

My point still is... why did her Mother move heaven and earth to remove hometown boy for Britney to marry cornroll boy. At least hometown boy was without the baggage of a small child and a pregnant girlfriend. Then again Britney was determine to get married... period... no matter who he was. And must have threaten to cut off her Mother's allowance if she interferred this time.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Supposedly the mother conceded once she saw that Kevin was the only person that Britney would listen to, and he reined her in a bit - made her stop acting out as much as she was. I doubt that the Spearses are truly happy about the wedding, but they all face certain doom if Britney decides to cut off their meal tickets.

This is what you get for whoring your kid out for fame so you can live vicariously through them.

I hate the show but I don't think the show is doing that bad in ratings. 3 million average viewer is not that bad since it is on UPN and their highest rated show is only 6 million viewers. I doubt this show is getting canceled plus there's only 3 more weeks of it anyways so hopefully UPN won't pick it up for a second season cuz I would never watch UPN again.

+ Reply to Thread