+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Article: "Is 'Chaotic' Career Suicide?"

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic
    It seems I heard somewhere (maybe on some entertainment show?) that her little sister wants to follow in her big sister's footsteps. Hopefully, not too closely.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dietcokegirl
    In all honesty, I think that she has been told what to wear, how to act, and what to say since she was 15 and 16 years old, if not before that .. I think her desire for love is real .. and normal -- just as it's normal to equate love with sex at her age. I think she's trying in her own way to rebel against who and what she's been told to be ..

I think she really does think she loves Kevin .. and that this relationship is going to be the answers to the love she so desperately wants .. but I think she is lost .. I really don't think that Kevin is good enough for her .. I've thought from the word go that this guy is a loser .. I think she'll learn that eventually ..

As for whether or not this video series will be the end of her career -- somehow I doubt it. If there is anything people like more than tearing apart a celebrity .. it's building them back up when they attempt a 'come back' .. I deffinately do not think we have heard the last of Britney ..

Hopefully being a mom will help her to grow up a little ..
    Britney has long understood that sex is power, and I think she uses sex so that she can feel powerful and in control - that's her way of acting out.

As for her loving Kevin ... well, maybe she loves him as much as a chronic narcissist like her can love him. I think her pre-teen ideas of love and marriage are what keep her holding on to that bag of trash. Plus he looks a little like Justin when he's clean.

Ending her career? We wish. I certainly do. Unlikely, though. I really do see her as the next Madonna. Only not as good. P.T. Barnum is correct - there is a sucker born every minute.

i think she was in line to become the "next madonna." but i don't think this is going to happen. i think when gwen stefani went solo, she claimed that coveted position. i do not, however, think that britney's career is over, nor do i believe this is the last we'll see of her. she'll always be a money maker (at least until her belly laps over the top of her way too tight, way too low cut jeans) and will always be in the public eye. i think rather than being the next madonna, britney is more likely to be the next farrah.

Good call, Sher.

Britney couldn't be the next Madonna because Madonna was always in charge of herself and her career. Britney has a bunch of handlers that shaped her career and like others have pointed out, this is possibly her rebellion.

Britney, unfortunately, is a very immature girl with no real intelligence to help her get by. I agree with those that say she's attached to herself to Kevin in hopes of obtaining some real sense of love. He seems like little more than an opportunist that will only leave her once he's tired of her. It's amazing that two women are interested in him, let alone one.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    THe show only averaged just 3 mil this week i think.
    http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...510|1|,00.html

The season finale of "House," 11.9/18, kept FOX in the lead at 9 p.m. "Rob and Amber's Wedding," featuring the "Survivor"/"Amazing Race" couple, did a 6.6/10 for CBS. "The Contender" closed out with a 5.7/9 for NBC, dropping ABC's movie "Trump Unauthorized" to fourth. "One Tree Hill" held steady for The WB. UPN got little noise from "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic," 1.8/3, and the premiere of "The Bad Girl's Guide," 1.3/2.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

All of you are great ones! I agree with you!

If my english is horrible, I apology. I'm not very good at english but at least I try my best. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Okay I may be wrong but I always felt (from my gut) that Britney is trying to be fully attention hungry and self scene as always since a child and I sense that she is VERY jealous and horrible temper person. Anyway... I believe that She put the show to let the whole world know that Kevin is HERS as holding tightly. Eample if Kevin's ex gf and Kevin may... something.. Like... talking and stuff about their children or whatever..may be a lil closer or improve friendship (probby not) so that Britney don't like at all, she rashed to make a reality show. I noticed that she falls over him too hard, but not him.

Perhaps She put the rope around kevin's neck tighter, she pull his neck a lil tighter, to be side by HER for 7/24 hours, even trying to make him say something specail to her.. but i noticed there is NOTHING magicial or specail between them. I see that she is VERY possessive to Kevin. I am SURE that Britney kne deep inside of her that Kevin is NOT too crazy about her. She worries that she may lose him (IT WILL, I'm 100% certainly sure, they will split up soon.)

Anyway... for me I can't stand Kevin cuz he looks like dirty and used her for gold digger (look at poor newborn baby and child from his ex's) He's sleezebag as well as Britney is plain stupid, NO role model at all. she hurried to have preggo with him.. and of course to let whole world to know that she's preggo.

Their reality show is the worst as zero score of 10 stars, such embrassed even I do not have a high standard taste of favorite t.v show and movie. but I am very much enjoy watching them being so stupid.

Please do not upset with my opinion. Maybe you guys may think I'm all wrong and that's okay!

Perhaps She put the rope around kevin's neck tighter, she pull his neck a lil tighter, to be side by HER for 7/24 hours, even trying to make him say something specail to her.. but i noticed there is NOTHING magicial or specail between them. I see that she is VERY possessive to Kevin.
    I agree with you.

She does seem very possessive. Also, if a man just ended a long term relationship with his ex and he had a baby on the way, would you be in a rush to marry the same guy and bear his children? It just seemed like she couldn't wait to get pregnant, as if she's competing with Shar. I feel sorry for all the Federline kids.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Kao
    Welcome, PureAngel!

I have to admit, your post cracked me up. But you hit it right on the head. Brittany reminds me of one of those sick girls that gets a self-esteem boost when they "steal" someone from somebody, then have the nerve to be ultra-possessive about him. I think she feels that she IS competing with Shar, and I also think that's why she got pregnant as fast as she did, even though Kevin (by all accounts) told her repeately that he had 2 kids already and didn't really want anymore at the moment. It's a sick "anything you can do I can do better" thing, and if she does get dumped by Kevin, I guarantee that would be one of the reasons why.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuReAnGeL
    All of you are great ones! I agree with you!

If my english is horrible, I apology. I'm not very good at english but at least I try my best. Please bear with me. Thanks.

Okay I may be wrong but I always felt (from my gut) that Britney is trying to be fully attention hungry and self scene as always since a child and I sense that she is VERY jealous and horrible temper person. Anyway... I believe that She put the show to let the whole world know that Kevin is HERS as holding tightly. Eample if Kevin's ex gf and Kevin may... something.. Like... talking and stuff about their children or whatever..may be a lil closer or improve friendship (probby not) so that Britney don't like at all, she rashed to make a reality show. I noticed that she falls over him too hard, but not him.

Perhaps She put the rope around kevin's neck tighter, she pull his neck a lil tighter, to be side by HER for 7/24 hours, even trying to make him say something specail to her.. but i noticed there is NOTHING magicial or specail between them. I see that she is VERY possessive to Kevin. I am SURE that Britney kne deep inside of her that Kevin is NOT too crazy about her. She worries that she may lose him (IT WILL, I'm 100% certainly sure, they will split up soon.)

Anyway... for me I can't stand Kevin cuz he looks like dirty and used her for gold digger (look at poor newborn baby and child from his ex's) He's sleezebag as well as Britney is plain stupid, NO role model at all. she hurried to have preggo with him.. and of course to let whole world to know that she's preggo.

Their reality show is the worst as zero score of 10 stars, such embrassed even I do not have a high standard taste of favorite t.v show and movie. but I am very much enjoy watching them being so stupid.

Please do not upset with my opinion. Maybe you guys may think I'm all wrong and that's okay!

Britney and Kevin gloss over Shar and the kids as if nothing happened, but the WHOLE WORLD knows Britney and we're on to you.
    Apparently Britney won't let Kevin out of her sights long enough to wash his hair.

FORT Regular

Ratings and Lack of enthusiasm for 5/24 episode

The fact that there is not a separate thread for the 5/24 episode on this site speaks volumes about the lack of interest in the show. Any successful reality show is sure to genreate 15 pages of snark here, and in many cases, more. I can't think of any worse scenario for the Brit But than this gaping yawn about her "truth". I read a few accounts that the show is in danger of being cancelled becasue of such poor ratings. There is no way to spin this disaster.

+ Reply to Thread