+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Article: "Is 'Chaotic' Career Suicide?"

oh rt1ky, it's definitely sad to watch as well. you can absolutely see, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she was dying to feel love in any possible capacity. it's just going to be a rude awakening when the sex fades and she realizes she's married to a chump. granted, it would take quite a bit of brainpower to go through all those steps. i'm not sure she'll ever be up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    she's said that she wants kevin to be as famous as she is, so clearly that's not her goal.
    When kevin eventually does an "O.J." he'll achieve the fame/infamy she's looking for.

the jokes about this couple and their future baby are endless and priceless

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I used to believe that any exposure is better than no exposure.

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson.

"I actually never thought is was possible for something to suck & blow at the same time."

Justin sure had a lucky escape!!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

snarky scenester
    This show proves that, at this point, television is rapidly losing viewers to the internet and is trying to emulate it in a vain attempt to win them back. This is nothing more than a video blog and, like regular blogs, has no real substance and is broadcasting useless signal for the sake of broadcasting useless signal.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    What must her mother be thinking?
    i know...she must be so very proud.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

The two of them combined = a mini mensa convention!

In all honesty, I think that she has been told what to wear, how to act, and what to say since she was 15 and 16 years old, if not before that .. I think her desire for love is real .. and normal -- just as it's normal to equate love with sex at her age. I think she's trying in her own way to rebel against who and what she's been told to be ..

I think she really does think she loves Kevin .. and that this relationship is going to be the answers to the love she so desperately wants .. but I think she is lost .. I really don't think that Kevin is good enough for her .. I've thought from the word go that this guy is a loser .. I think she'll learn that eventually ..

As for whether or not this video series will be the end of her career -- somehow I doubt it. If there is anything people like more than tearing apart a celebrity .. it's building them back up when they attempt a 'come back' .. I deffinately do not think we have heard the last of Britney ..

Hopefully being a mom will help her to grow up a little ..

+ Reply to Thread