+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Clm

Who in the rare world of Brikev thought that this was a good idea for either of their careers. What struck me about the 15 minutes I could actually watch this train wreck was the fact that this disastor was made by "their" people, ostensibly to portray them in a good light. This show is a horrendous look at Brikev, displaying in all their their complete and utter lack of taste, class, or maturity and cleraly shows that she is way in over her head and stuck with s sleazy leach. He goves off the impression of being the proverbial alley cat that will bang anything. What about this show is anything that a public relations person could find redeeming? As others here have noted, the fake singing, the creepy sex talk, the hooribly unflattering images of her, all put on the screen by people who are supposed to be working to pormote her career. Are they really sabotoging her? Did she look at the end cut and approve its airing? No mas. No mas. The world is full of enough crap.

I've watched my share of stupid reality tv shows, but this one takes the cake. I could not watch it for more than 10 minutes.

If she is trying to be the next Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey, she will fail miserably. They have something she doesn't have: likeability.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Viewers seemed at least somewhat interested. "Chaotic" averaged roughly 3.46 million viewers, according to early Nielsen estimates
    is that considered a good number of viewers? i honestly don't know.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    is that considered a good number of viewers? i honestly don't know.
    This is what TVguide.com had to say about the ratings:

CATASTROPHIC RATINGS: Britney Spears' sex-drenched reality show is officially a bust. Tuesday's debut of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic attracted a minuscule 3.4 million viewers, finishing dead last in its 9 pm time slot. UPN, however, was quick to crow that the show placed third among the coveted demo of adults 18-to-34 who have washing machines on their porch.

FORT Newbie
    I'm new to the board ,have been lurking for awhile. But just had to comment on this show. It made me physically ill watching this garbage and I really mean ill. With the camera bouncing all over the place like it was being held by a 2 year old I thought I was gonna have to make a mad dask to the port-a-potty! Can't believe that anyone in Britney's camp would think this was a good career move!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think she realizes her career is about to die, and this is a last-ditch attempt to garner some more fame and publicity.

At least I HOPE that's what this is about. Otherwise, she really is as dumb as I've always thought she was...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think this show was great!! Reality TV needed a show like this..one that represented how our children are feeling. Kids these days are not like how we grew up. Kids these days are more advanced and are having sex, drinking beer and doing drugs at a young age. Britney shows these kids that celebs are just like them..that they are not on a higher level.

My daughter loved the show (she is 11). I think Britney is a great role model for her. I am proud that my daughter wants to grow up and be just like Britney.

For all the haters out there that think Britney is a whore. Well i would look in a mirror and critique yourself..and you might want to talk to your daughters about birth control..Cause I did when she was 10. Never too early.

- Jamal Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl
    UPN, however, was quick to crow that the show placed third among the coveted demo of adults 18-to-34 who have washing machines on their porch.
    priceless!!! and absolutely accurate!

and zil5858!

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    I think this show was great!! Reality TV needed a show like this..one that represented how our children are feeling. Kids these days are not like how we grew up. Kids these days are more advanced and are having sex, drinking beer and doing drugs at a young age. Britney shows these kids that celebs are just like them..that they are not on a higher level.

My daughter loved the show (she is 11). I think Britney is a great role model for her. I am proud that my daughter wants to grow up and be just like Britney.

For all the haters out there that think Britney is a whore. Well i would look in a mirror and critique yourself..and you might want to talk to your daughters about birth control..Cause I did when she was 10. Never too early.

- Jamal Robinson
    you. have. got. to. be. kidding. right?

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    you. have. got. to. be. kidding. right?
    Of course not. You can never kid about raising a child.

+ Reply to Thread