+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I'm new to this forum and may never be back but I have to get out my frustration, please forgive me if this offends anyone.
    This is a terrible show. I watched 20 minutes and changed it to a rerun of NOVA on PBS that I've seen before.
    What a royal loser this girl is. Her fanbase is all little girls and shes talking about getting her assistant laid and asking everyone what their favorite sexual position is on national TV? I usually enjoy watching terrible shows because they are so awful I just have to, but this is TOO terrible to bear.
    Its funny when these stars complain and get angry that magazines take pictures and articles are written about them all the time, yet when its time for them to leave the spotlight they just can't leave. I think she thought this was an interesting love story when really its a very STUPID love story.
    I also usually enjoy a person's goofy side, however I've never seen such an annoying goofy side. I used to think Britney was hot, probably like most dudes out there, but now she is very ugly. I hope after this disaster instead of her getting out of the spotlight the people controlling the spotlight (the media) will leave her in the dark. She does not deserve anyone's notice.

I hope Britney gets lost and stays lost, she may learn something and at least she won't be teaching young girls about getting laid and such.

P.S. You can tell that a lot of this is staged, especially when she was on the balcony saying someone was taking pictures of her. If that were so, we'd see pictures of her with a cam corder. It was staged so she could say, "Can you handle my truth". Its disgusting when a fool thinks they are wise.

Oh, this was about as painful as having to re-live one's adolescence. I felt embarrassed for the girl, and had to turn the channel from time to time because it was soooo uncomfortable.
    We've all been there at some age (10, 13, maybe 15) where we thought it was cool and provocative to ask sexually bold questions of others, "What's your favorite position?"
    But once you get to Grown Up status, you realize how very unoriginal and stupid that line of questioning really is. Brit, clearly, is in a suspended state of adolescence.

She was annoying, and didn't truly seem interested in what anyone else had to say - rather she used their points as a launch pad for her own dithering, immature and unoriginal take on marriage, committment and looooove.

Blah. You can bet I'm gonna tune in next week and get annoyed all over again.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleck
    at least she won't be teaching young girls about getting laid and such.

Good point. I'd hate to se preteen Britney wannabes following this example.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky

Good point. I'd hate to se preteen Britney wannabes following this example.
    And Brit has a little sister who's 13 or 14. Let's hope she doesn't turn out like Big Sis.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I have a feeling that one day she is going to be very very embarassed about this.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

that's what i think, otis. i think in a year or two, after she's divorced and can't kick start her career again, that she's going to see what a colossal error in judgment this was.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    that's what i think, otis. i think in a year or two, after she's divorced and can't kick start her career again, that she's going to see what a colossal error in judgment this was.
    Also, not to be exceptionally catty (okay, I'm being catty ), she may find it is not that easy to lose that post-baby weight if you are not dancing and exercising, but rather sitting around eating cheetos while your husband moves on to his next gal.

It would be one thing if she had talent, but all she has is that body of hers.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    Brit, clearly, is in a suspended state of adolescence.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I also think this happens a lot to children who enter into the entertainment field so early. Look at Michael Jackson aka Peter Pan. he is in a suspended state of childhood. Britney is just a girl and never made it to woman. I hope that she doesn't think that this will get people to realize that she is "grown up". It just makes her look more immature. IMO

One other thing. Her non stage voice with accent in full effect really grates on my ears. This was just one of the many reasons I had to stop watching.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Its all those cheetos.

Just to show how dumb she is, she's on the way to a performance and NOT resting her voice.

she's not resting her voice because she lip-syncs. duh!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Viewers seemed at least somewhat interested. "Chaotic" averaged roughly 3.46 million viewers, according to early Nielsen estimates

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...383|1|,00.html
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread