+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'm not going to watch but I will enjoy reading the recaps when they're put up. Sounds like I didn't miss much, though. I can see trailer trash in real life by going to the local Wal Mart. Don't need to waste an hour watching it on TV.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Well, Brit is known to say herself that shes a big dork, and I think that was proved in this show....

It was like a bad accident, I couldnt turn away from it. I have to say though, I really cant believe they put so much lip-sincing concert footage in. Hasnt she always claimed to sing live? We all KNEW she didnt, but come on. This was a chance to show otherwise. Oh well.

Kevin was living with a "roommate"?!? found that funny! And I agree with the person who said Brit was only married for like 5 minutes, she has NO authority on the issue!

I probably will watch this all season. For me it proves that she IS real...flaws and all

I watched because nothing else was on, it was kind of strange . The recap should be better I can't wait.

This show was just horrible, I watched for about a half hour then I just tuned it out. Britney and Kevin are not very smart and now they have a TV show to display this trait to everyone. I am not sure if I can watch this show anymore, it was just not good.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    This show was a mess....all I saw was goofy faces, and the jerking around of the home camera

sbrightharp26
    I watched about 20 minutes of this show. I got bored and told my husband he could turn to the basketball game. It was just blah!!!!!! Big snooze fest. I didn't enjoy it at all. The worst part was her walking around with that stupid camera the whole time.

FORT Regular
    Does anyone know the ratings of the show last night?

i've not heard, laura, but my guess is that went down in the second half hour. i know that's when i paused it and went and cleaned the kitchen. i can only take about a half hour at a time.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I lasted for three whole minutes. This show is unwatchable... and my standards are pretty low.

So I watched about 20 minutes or so of it and just couldn't take it anymore. It just seemed way too self absorbed and the girl can not frame a shot with that camera to save herself. It would be much better if we saw more then her mouth or nose in one shot. It gave me a headache looking at the camera move so much. Good luck to them but I just think they are kids and just haven't grown up yet. I am sure it is even harder to grow up and experience life for her but I mean really, come on. I just hope she wakes up and learns something from life. It was a little sad and I almost pity them. Stress on the almost.

+ Reply to Thread