+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Sometimes no father is better than a bad father, especially if the mother is a positive influence. Infortunately, I think his first kids are going to be at a big disadvantage cuz Brit's baby is going to be a celebrity kids with $$, thus a money maker for the father. Call me cynical, but I don't think Kev married Brit for her sweet looks or her brain.
    Good point, but these poor kids don't have a lot of choices. I wouldn't call either Britney or Shar a positive influence. Shar has one or two kids with some other unknown guy? And Britney is just a skank. And Kev I think we can all agree is a loser.

This is like a bad soap opera. "Who's my baby daddy and/or baby momma?" The holidays are going to be quite the event around the dinner table for this "family". Wish I could be there for that one with a camera. Now THAT is going to be entertainment. They should do a holiday special on it...

And I do think you're spot on with your last sentence. Kev's riding the Britney train as far as it will take him.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I'm glad it tanked in the ratings. I guess there is such a thing as too much Britney.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    Of course not. You can never kid about raising a child.
    No Seriously, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!

Do you want your child going on camera and repeating over and over again, in front of millions, how she is getting on 3 TIMES A DAY?!?

If so, congrats you are PARENT OF THE YEAR!

sarcasm off.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'm glad it tanked in the ratings. I guess there is such a thing as too much Britney.

I hope they continue to tank within the next week so they can pull the plug on this show. However, mtv might be tempted to show the unaired eps.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Wow, Amy! That's amazingly accurate! I'm watching the Newlyweds marathon tonight and they had a few commercials for it! Guess it has a new home. 7:30s on Thursday nights, MTV.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    Of course not. You can never kid about raising a child.
    I have to say that this moniker is accurate, since I immediately said "huh?" while reading this post. Anyway, I was really disapointed watching this, because I actually liked how Britney has come across in shows featuring her in the past- very likeable, cute, self effacing and yes, even intelligent and intuitive. But I felt like I was watching a charicature of her- like, her doing a spoof of herself on Saturday Night Live. Her poor mom.
    Go Tigers!

right, snoopy. in the past in interviews, she's always seemed sweet and likable. if this shows the true britney and she's become comfortable just being herself, then i wish she'd go back to the act.

The second show was better than the first. The less Kevin the better. She needs to wake up and realize her ego problem. I'm going to remain a fan because she's disappointed me worse than this (aka 5 minute marriage.) I can not bring myself to like Kevin. He's taken advantage of a very naive girl who obviously needs to take control of her life in a good way. Does she have a manager yet? No more career decisions Brit. For all our sakes. Any good manager would've said no to these videos. I do think her cluelessness is silly though. I'll say that much.

Whoa! I didnt' think anyone was really watching the show. I still haven't. I wonder how it's doing in ratings?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

the best part of yesterday's show was when Brit's security guard was straggling and sitting on Kevin Federline.That made me laugh..ALOT.And even though this show is incredibly stupid..i can't stop watching it

+ Reply to Thread