+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1: "Can You Handle My Truth"

Episode 1: "Can You Handle My Truth"

INTERNATIONAL ICON BRITNEY SPEARS TURNS A REVEALING CAMERA ON HERSELF AND HER FUTURE HUSBAND KEVIN FEDERLINE WHILE PERFORMING ON HER 2004 TOUR, ON THE PREMIERE OF
    "BRITNEY AND KEVIN: CHAOTIC," TUESDAY, MAY 17 AT 9:00 PM ON UPN

"Can You Handle My Truth" -- Between performances during her 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour, international icon Britney Spears focuses the camera on herself as she ponders the big issues of life -- love, sex, marriage and commitment -- with the offbeat people around her, but she finds future husband Kevin Federline's honest, revealing opinions particularly intriguing, on the special one-hour premiere of BRITNEY AND KEVIN: CHAOTIC, Tuesday, May 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

Excited by Kevin, a new man in her life at this time, Britney documents their first romantic moments together, and confides her initial thoughts and feelings about him to those closest to her.

BRITNEY AND KEVIN: CHAOTIC shares their courtship, engagement and wedding through exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos, shot mostly by the couple with their own camera. This fun, uniquely personal series gives viewers a rare glimpse inside the pair's relationship and life together. The footage begins shortly after Britney and Kevin first met in Los Angeles and headed off to Europe together on tour, leading up to and including their wedding day. New footage and commentary with Britney and Kevin will guide viewers through their story. The show will have an exclusive second window on MTV Music Group channels.

BRITNEY AND KEVIN: CHAOTIC is produced by Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are executive producers. Susan Zirinsky (CBS's "48 Hours") is also executive producer.

I like that picture.

Don't they look sincere and nothing like trailer trash, more like The Amazing Race.

...I'm gonna squeeze and squeeze until I get some positive comments on this board.

"Can You Handle My Truth" sounds like the title of that horrible kind of poetry written by 9th graders having a bad day because they fought with their dad when he wouldn't raise their allowance.

That is a nice picture, true. And he's only a daddy to one other kid, how sweet.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

OMG, something positive said, what an improvement. lol.

Yeah, it's a real Olan Mills moment.

Kevin: Man, I scored.
    Britney: Take that, Mom.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    "Can You Handle My Truth" sounds like the title of that horrible kind of poetry written by 9th graders having a bad day because they fought with their dad when he wouldn't raise their allowance.

That is a nice picture, true. And he's only a daddy to one other kid, how sweet.
    actually doesn't he have 2 other kids with that sher lady??

i give it a year tops.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I think it will be a miracle if he even stays for the birth. This guys that kind of insidiously sleazy impregnator who goes around from one girl to another spreading his genes in some kind of primal Darwinistic urge to propagate his kind. His biological calling won't let him settle down, even if he's reached the top of the food chain.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast