+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Episode 1: "Can You Handle My Truth"

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    If Mom helped decorate her dog Bit Bit's room, Poor Baby....
    *Stop, Think. Speak*

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i wanted to turn, but i felt like i had some sort of obligation to watch this. i guess i needed to see for myself exactly how horrible this show was.

i also wanted to ask, how do you guys think shar jackson feels about this? i mean, she has to relive when kevin left their family...while she was like 8 months pregnant? it seems as if kevin is not thinking about his family with shar. i think that sucks.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    oh, i LOVE how brit's bodyguard doesn't like kevin. lol he saw right through him as soon as he met him. brit should listen!!!!

Kao
    She probably feels either horrible or vindicated. Vindicated because both Brittany and Kevin repeately lied to the press and said that their relationship bloomed AFTER the Onyx tour, and now everyone knows the truth. Either way, she has a lot of things going on right now and I'm sure she's too busy to give this show a second thought. O do feel bad for those kids when they get older. If Britany is still in the picture at that point, they might possibly grow to severly dislike her.

Be very afraid... The Method v.2's Avatar
    this is the worst show ive ever seen in my life, britney is a total retard. after watching 5 minutes i just had to turn it off it was that bad. i really hope it gets cancelled. PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Method v.2
    this is the worst show ive ever seen in my life, britney is a total retard.
    i couldn't agree with you more. but god, it's so much fun to watch her go down. i've waited such a long time for this.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    :If Britany is still in the picture at that point, they might possibly grow to severly dislike her.

The registration sticker on the car she bought him will be valid longer than the marriage.

Sonny & Cher = divorced
    I love lucy = divorced
    Nick n' Jessica = splited.. I heard they plan to get divorced (Jessica has a boyfriend already *shrug*)
    and so on...
    Britney & Kevin = will be split in 6 months to a year.

Anyway, I rather to watch I love Lucy best!

I saw it for the 1st time last night on MTV (they ran the first episode again). It felt like the longest show I'd ever seen in my life.....like it was 5 hours or something. I thought hey it might be fun to laugh at, make fun of, but I was just stunned. Completely stunned. I did like the OMG GLITTER!! part....heheh thanks Brit for the shout out. I hope she gets some therepy or something. I guess fame can do some weird things to people.

What do you get when you combine Newlyweds with the Pam and Tommy sex tapes? Well, if you throw in a Jeffery Dahmer look-a-like you have this show.

This is the worst reality show I have ever seen. I disgust myself for posting about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567