+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1: "Can You Handle My Truth"

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Not a fan of the cheesy commercials. I hope that's not an indication of how the show is going to go. Or maybe I do.
    If they don't stop running that commercial soon I'm going to loose what's left of my mind after 4 seasons of ANTM.

I particularly hate it when he says something like, "I don't know why you stay with me," and she grates out in what is supposed to be a cute little voice, "Because you're sixy [sic]."

It's the worst thing since, "And for the lee ps?"

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I agree... the 11 year old in me, wants her to work it out with Justin Timberlake
    I thought the same thing the other day when I saw something about this show. Britney and JT would have made a cute couple to have ended up together. JT must not have liked the trailer trash look that she has when someone isn't doing her makeup, hair, and wardrobe.

I always stare at car accidents when I drive by them, so I'll probably watch this train wreck, too.

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    I thought the same thing the other day when I saw something about this show. Britney and JT would have made a cute couple to have ended up together. JT must not have liked the trailer trash look that she has when someone isn't doing her makeup, hair, and wardrobe.

I always stare at car accidents when I drive by them, so I'll probably watch this train wreck, too.
    I agree! I think Justin got tired of the low class act of Britney's. I see remember watching that digusted look of Justin's when Britney kissed Madonna on MTV.

I think Justin is MUCH better off with Cameron Diaz now

Cameron Diaz isn't exactly Miss Harvard, herself. She and Britney are actually quite similar in the looks and class department. Britney might be a pig sometimes, but at least she doesn't attack paparazzi and steal their cameras.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Cameron Diaz isn't exactly Miss Harvard, herself. She and Britney are actually quite similar in the looks and class department. Britney might be a pig sometimes, but at least she doesn't attack paparazzi and steal their cameras.
    She might be more interesting if she did.

FORT Regular

Vile....

just plain old fashioned vile. Have no desire to watch trailer trash rut. Grew up on a farm and saw enough pigs boinking each other to last me a lifetime. Never thought that it would make its way to T.V. Oh, for the good old days of good clean wholesome country trash, like Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction and Hee Haw. I never would have believed then that I would ever be saying that those shows represent country with class. The disgrace of it all.

What kid of jerk leaves a girl when she is pregnant with his child? Does he have a job? How is he supporting those other kids? At least Britney is rich...her kids wont have to worry when he moves on to the next one (Or she dumps his tired butt, whichever comes first)

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.

Sneak Peek at 'Britney and Kevin: Chaotic

By Deborah Starr Seibel

NEW YORK — A raw, personal journey.

That’s how a very high level production insider describes "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," (search) the new six-part UPN (search) reality series based on home videos shot by Britney Spears and her new husband, singer/dancer Kevin Federline (search).

It debuts Tuesday at 9 p.m. EDT.

Says the insider, "She lives in a world where everybody thinks they know her, but they don’t."

The series, still in production, chronicles the courtship, engagement and wedding of the paparazzi magnets during and after Spears’ 2004 Onyx Hotel Tour (search). Spears and Federline are the executive producers.

The most surprising scene so far? "She shoots [all the tape] in the beginning," says the insider. "But as their relationship evolves and Kevin gains a foothold, he starts to shoot. There is a point where she is in denial about where the relationship is heading. She’s thinking that the whole thing is a set-up — that it was just a friend trying to put them together in L.A. before they left (to go on tour). But the reality is she’s just trying to put up another wall. And he stops her. He says to her: ‘You want to believe this is a setup because you don’t want me breaking down these walls. You’re really scared to love me. And that makes me really scared to love you.’

And it was such a powerful moment. She totally goes into denial: that push, pull, push, pull of a relationship. She’s scared. She says things like, "I didn’t mean it when I said I loved you. That was just me, playing around.’ And he doesn’t let her get away with it."

It should be noted that Federline has had two children — a newborn and a 2-year-old — with his former girlfriend, Shar Jackson; Spears had good reason to want to protect herself.

According to the insider, "There is no direct questioning" about the subject on tape. But she believes viewers will come away from this series liking Federline.

"He is soulful and direct. He’s got these amazing moments where he just cuts like a razor through the walls and the fears."
    I look forward to all of your comments, since I won't be watching.

The Link

I found it awfully predictable of him when she asked him what she thought of marriage, at first he said he didn't believe in it, which is why he marriad shar, right?:-p and then he had to save him self and those dollar signs in her eyes by rebutting with "i believe in people getting married" or some nonsense like that.

Past behavior really is the best indicator of future behavior. Thanks Dr. Phil.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

kevin never married shar jackson. just knocked her up a couple of times then left her for his next sugarmama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast