+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Britney and Kevin, May 17th on UPN

Further to viewing in Canada. It's going to be on Global TV Wednesdays.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Somehow i can see her in Vh1's Remaking... a few years from now.

And to comment about jessica, she got lucky and succeeded because her career wasn't exactly shining, she wasn't even in the radar which helped her.

This may backfire on britney because her situation is quite different, but i guess she may believe that with kevin she can walk on water...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I would be more interested in watching if Shar Jackson would appear to tell her side of the story.

FORT Fogey
    is britney that broke.I am not impressed by the ads
    Last edited by jacobson00; 05-17-2005 at 02:27 AM.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Oh.My.God.

I'm torn... watch this trainwreck, or not?
    Dammit, I'm gonna have to watch. Anyone placing bets on how soon their marriage dissolves, and whether we get to witness it on TV?

ETA: Oh, and lil romane, sweety... Britney and K-fed are going to get slammed again and again on here, and it's going to be a snarkfest no one will want to miss.
    I won't be watching the show, but I'll be loving the snarkfest...

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    If anyone is interested there is an "Ask Britney and Kevin" form on the show's official website. The couple may respond on the site.

http://www.upn.com/shows/britney_spears/

JR.
    That's just asking for trouble

FORT Regular

Offical Site

I took a look at the official site out of morbid curiosity and there are several clips that did not appear on the show. The last clip is a must see. Kesperminator attempts to explain how he jumped on Britney, err... I mean the tour bus, after only knowing her for 5 days. No mention of Shar and his two kids at home. I still find it hard to beleive that any decent p.r. professional or agent looked at this crap and thought it was in any way a good idea. Has Brit But deluded herself into thinking that this cheesy drivel has any career or image benefit for either her or Kesperminator? I let it play in its entirety, thinking that Kesperminator had to say something redeeming on the video. What was I thinking? Of course there is no such insight, only something about "in the back of our heads...." Not sure if he was referring to the obvious lobotomy that he had - oh right, that means he is missing the front part AND the back part of his brain - I finally unraveled the mystery - he has NO BRAIN! I guess he really does think only with his other head. So, he rambles on and I get the creepy feeling that he saw dollar signs and she saw... ...oh I don't know, it makes my perfectly functioning and non-lobotimzed head hurt too much to actually think of these bi-peds being reponsible for one child, let alone having any effect on the other two back at home with baby momma. Thankfully, my morbid curiosity didn't kill this kitty, but I must go take lay down.

FORT Newbie
    Britney who? Keven who? Big yawn ...

I got really annoyed of hearing talk about her sex life.for half an hour all i heard was " I HAD SEX 3 TIMES TODAY.OUR SEX IS WONDERFULL.I HAD SEX TWO TIMES THIS MORNING.NOTICE THE GLOW ON MY FACE?ITS NOT SWEAT ITS SEX." blablbala!! noone cares!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast