+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Britney and Kevin, May 17th on UPN

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    This is taken directly from the FAQ:
    Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.

You don't have to agree with another member's opnion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.

Along the same lines, comments like "you must be deaf if you don't hear what I hear", "anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot", and so on are not acceptable. Practice the golden rule, and treat others like you would want to be treated.

Our contestant threads are NOT specifically for "only good comments" regarding that contestant. They are for discussion of that contestant, both good and bad. We are not a fan-site for any one contestant, or any one show.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...es#faq_be_nice

If the negative comments bother you that much, maybe this isn't the place for you.

Well said!

Like they say... even bad publicity is still good publicity. Everyone thinks this show is just gonna be "trashy" and "junk"... but it sparks our curiosity still and I bet there's gonna be ALOT of people who tune in to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    This is taken directly from the FAQ:
    Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.

You don't have to agree with another member's opnion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.

Along the same lines, comments like "you must be deaf if you don't hear what I hear", "anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot", and so on are not acceptable. Practice the golden rule, and treat others like you would want to be treated.

Our contestant threads are NOT specifically for "only good comments" regarding that contestant. They are for discussion of that contestant, both good and bad. We are not a fan-site for any one contestant, or any one show.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...es#faq_be_nice

If the negative comments bother you that much, maybe this isn't the place for you.
    I'm just coming as a fan and I love this website and I was hoping to hear positive feedback on the show also.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    While the Newlyweds did wonders for Jessica Simpson, I think that this show will be the end of Britney; or at least the end of the Ideal Sex Goddess image that her handlers have cultivated over the years.

Since she's well on her way to becoming a trashy hasbeen, this show is going to catch her at her worst and her loser husband isn't going to help. She's going to seem downright attainable, which really, was a big part of her initial appeal.

I think it's great.
    Yes, nobody assumed Jessica S. was anything but stupid before her show aired, so it couldn't hurt her to be shown that way (in fact it helped). Britney has always wanted to be seen as more like Madonna--who is wicked smart--so I can't quite see how this is going to work out for her. Because the chances of this showing her as wicked smart are almost non-existant.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Can't they just not air it and put us all out of our collective misery?

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r0guish
    Should be. If you got cable in Canada then most likely you have UPN as a station.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    I'm just coming as a fan and I love this website and I was hoping to hear positive feedback on the show also.
    Well how about you add positive feedback to the thread

FORT Fanatic
    Am I the only one who likes chubby pimply Brit better than sex kitten Brit? She has lived most of her life in the public eye trying to create her own empire, and now she just does not give a sh*t. She married some sleezer who she loves and she's just going around, doing her thing. We criticize her for looking like crap, but we all look like crap sometimes and are luck y enough to not have the world commenting on it when we do. She can't go anywhere unobserved, so her only chance to fake a normal life is to pretend the cameras and fans aren't there. She worked hard, she's rich as hell, and she's - imo - nowhere near as annoying as paris hilton or lindsay lohan. she just doesn't seem to take herself that seriously, and i like that.
    spend that money, brittney, eat those ho-hos, drink that redbull, and name that kid whatever the f*&k you want. you earned your place in white trash royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
    Am I the only one who likes chubby pimply Brit better than sex kitten Brit? She has lived most of her life in the public eye trying to create her own empire, and now she just does not give a sh*t. She married some sleezer who she loves and she's just going around, doing her thing. We criticize her for looking like crap, but we all look like crap sometimes and are luck y enough to not have the world commenting on it when we do. She can't go anywhere unobserved, so her only chance to fake a normal life is to pretend the cameras and fans aren't there. She worked hard, she's rich as hell, and she's - imo - nowhere near as annoying as paris hilton or lindsay lohan. she just doesn't seem to take herself that seriously, and i like that.
    spend that money, brittney, eat those ho-hos, drink that redbull, and name that kid whatever the f*&k you want. you earned your place in white trash royalty.
    I don't TOTALLY agree with you, but your post has made a point, and made me laugh.

And I'll agree... she's no where near as annoying as Paris Hilton. Atleast Britney has a REASON for being famous... What has Paris done? Yes.. a couple of movies... but none that made the theaters

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    My comments have been removed from three different boards. I'm just trying to stop the negativity on the boards. Would you want some of the comments you have said about Britney and Kevin to be said about you. Come on, "trashy", "garbage".
    Britney?? Is that you???

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Britney?? Is that you???
    No... Britney wouldn't be able to spell "negativity" correctly..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast