+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Britney and Kevin, May 17th on UPN

I was advised by that same person in the other post about them that I should expect them to get ratings without me. What is it about stars that make people want to know everything about them? If Kevin's smart, he'll do what he can to stay with her because he's sure got it made now(except for all those child support payments ) Wonder how many kids he doesn't know about and why does no one use birth control??
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I think this show for me is going to end up similar to Chasing Farrah. I will tell my Tivo to go get it, and some time later I will check it out on a whim and find out it has some entertainment in it.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Anyone placing bets on how soon their marriage dissolves, and whether we get to witness it on TV?
    vegas odds are a 1 in 4 chance they'll be divorced by years end.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I'm SO sitting next to you on the couch and talking to you throughout the whole show!
    right on! i think it's going to be great tv in that "this couple is so freaking white trash that i have to see what they do next!" kind of way!! i realize that it's very popular to hate britney, but she just lays it all out there so unabashedly that i can't help but watch with interest. plus, her "i'm a slave for you" video was hot. admit it.

LG.
    I will probably gawk at it like a train wreck, just wondering how people with so much money can have so little common sense. . . just goes to show money doesn't buy good choices.

I can't wait for this show to start it going to be a very interesting show

I feel sorry for Britney.

She didn't need to do this -- as Jessica did -- but her new hubby obviously wants to be famous too. So, this is how he can accomplish that, with no regard to how it actually affects his wife's career. It reminds me of Roseanne and Tom Arnold. The only thing is that Britney could do much better looks-wise even. Her hubby seems to just be a user, who obviously knows how to charm naive women.

My comments have been removed from three different boards. I'm just trying to stop the negativity on the boards. Would you want some of the comments you have said about Britney and Kevin to be said about you. Come on, "trashy", "garbage".

Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    My comments have been removed from three different boards. I'm just trying to stop the negativity on the boards. Would you want some of the comments you have said about Britney and Kevin to be said about you. Come on, "trashy", "garbage".
    While your compassion is commendable, the thing about Britney is she is a public figure. We didn't all wake up one day looking for Britney Spears, she and her publicists thrusted her into our attention. Thus, she is open to all kinds of scrutiny (and just about anything satirical can be legally said about her) and everything she does goes into building her image. Therefore her choices over the years are open to our interpretation, whether negative or positive towards her. As a celebrity, it's up to her to get the tough skin; it's not our responsibility to be nice.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_romane
    This is taken directly from the FAQ:
    Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.

You don't have to agree with another member's opnion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.

Along the same lines, comments like "you must be deaf if you don't hear what I hear", "anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot", and so on are not acceptable. Practice the golden rule, and treat others like you would want to be treated.

Our contestant threads are NOT specifically for "only good comments" regarding that contestant. They are for discussion of that contestant, both good and bad. We are not a fan-site for any one contestant, or any one show.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...es#faq_be_nice

If the negative comments bother you that much, maybe this isn't the place for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast