+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season 2: General Show Discussion

Season 2: General Show Discussion

Want to discuss Breaking Bonaduce, Season 2? (Come on...you know you do! Lol) Feel free to, right here.

Since the show airs on Sundays, please do not discuss a currently airing show until after 1 AM Eastern time, so as not to spoil that episode for anyone who might be watching.

Thanks, and...discuss away!

FORT Fogey
    I would discuss it, Brandy, but I'm very old fashioned in some ways and I don't even have cable TV at this time!!! I couldn't watch it if I wanted to, so I just come here, instead, and read your awesome recaps and commentaries.

I have a lot of sad curiosity about Danny Bonaduce because I grew up with him in the early 1970s and I'm just dumbfounded that his life has taken such a crappy series of turns all because of choices he's made. He's self destructing and it breaks my heart, and I guess I keep waiting for the "epiphany" episode to air so that his kids can live a lot more happily for a lot more "ever after" than Danny Bonaduce did.

I'm still waiting.

FORT Fan
    Danny keeps saying he'll do anything to save his marriage. However, is seems that the one thing he won't do or can't do is show the patience he needs to with his wife to give her the time she needs in order to be able to trust him again. I have a hard time understanding why she still bothers with him but I'm not in her position. Thanks

Thanks Pom! And I agree with both of you about the show/situation...it's hard to watch at times, as far as the human element. Thanks for the discussion.

PS, VH1's official web page for this show has video clips, although they are not viewable on a Mac. (I have an old PC I can view them on from time to time.) If so inclined, it's one way to watch (at least parts of) this season.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the tip about the clips available on VH1's web site. I've been there to check 'em out, and I'll watch the clips they run in the future. Thanks so much for being willing to watch all of the shows and pay enough attention to the disturbing drama to be able to write about it so well.

You've done a great job of summarizing the episodes, Brandy, and I plan to stick around the forum for the rest of the season.

Thank you so much Pom, you have no idea how much that means to me.

Im gonna have to watch the clips on VH1 as well, as I keep forgetting the show is on, even the re-runs. But, your summaries of what happens each Sunday are excellent.
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

I have been watching and it's very hard sometimes!

Danny is a trainwreck... I keep thinking that out of all the reality shows on TV this is the one that could easily have something very tragic happen... like suicide or god only knows what.

Danny is such a loose cannon and so out of control at times... it's scary to watch him.

oh and great job Brandy i really love your recaps and comments!! it adds so much to my viewing experience! Thank you!!

Thanks, Cleocatra! Everyone's being so sweet.

Btw, I can't answer in the other thread, but I saw your question about the kids' names. All the times I've seen Danny and Gretchen on Tv (they've popped up here & there over the years), I've never heard them explain it. I do know her new 'rock' clothing line is called Countess Couture!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast