+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 2: General Show Discussion

Oh, crap, I somehow edited your post instead of quoting it, Cleocatra!

I'm really in a state right now. Your post cheered me up. Thanks.

And sorry!!

If you can repost any of it I'll copy/paste. Or PM if you like.

Sorry!!!
    Last edited by Brandy; 11-17-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Lol, thanks for all the comments Cleocatra, they're much appreciated. My morale is (otherwise) in the absolute dumper right now.

Yep, Countess Couture, for rock chicks, or something...not sure. Lol.

Countess Couture

I dunno what it means that I seem to have some sort of Danny/Gretchen/Dr. Gar decoder ring, but should I be worried?? I seem to speak their language.
    Last edited by Brandy; 11-17-2006 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2145258;
    Oh, crap, I somehow edited your post instead of quoting it, Cleocatra!

I'm really in a state right now. Your post cheered me up. Thanks.

And sorry!!

If you can repost any of it I'll copy/paste. Or PM if you like.

Sorry!!!
    heeeeee!!!

No problem,,, it was meant for you anyways

I think your "decoder ring" is probably that you are more observant than I am..... sometimes when Danny and or Gretchen start talking to Dr Garry I sort of *cringe and miss things* because they seem to say the strangest things, or make statements that completely ignore the fact that they are parents and some day their children will see all of this.....

I usually find that in you caught the little looks or gestures that i missed while cringing and looking away from the TV

Whatever it is... keep up the good work and the awesome recaps!!

Lol, I hear ya. I wanna cringe too.

I think I figured out what happened. I hit the back button & somehow it was an earlier version of the page. Without looking at it I just started typing! I think, anyway. (But I still can't figure out how ALL your text vanished. Only reason I backtracked was to correct a URL!) It was a really weird mistake! Done it before when I was super tired. Sorry 'bout that!

But thank you for all that you said, much appreciated!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2145287;
    My morale is (otherwise) in the absolute dumper right now.
    WHAT DID YOU SAY???

I can't imagine why that would be, and I don't mean to pry, but I just want you to know that your legion of adoring fans out here in "Computer Land" would be very upset if your morale slipped too low for too long, Brandy!!

I feel lucky that I don't have cable at the moment 'cause this way I don't have to witness this terribly dysfunctional, sick family first-hand. I'm sure I'd feel "slimed" and sickened if I had to watch it and take note of all the details like you do.

So chin up, girl. Keep up the great work because we all appreciate it a lot!!

P.S. I'll have cable in about a week, so I'll immerse myself in the scum and tune in on Sunday nights.

Brandy, I don't have cable and I'm not planning on getting ti in the near future, but I think I have you on a pedestal for writing about this show. I wonder when or if they will get smart and take this off the air. I have a real hard time believing that it's good for the kids, now and in the future. Who would want to see their parent wasted or contempt poured on from the other parent. It would be nice to see counselling for the kids. Maybe they're having it and not airing it due to them being kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12