+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bonaduce (VH1)

I think by the end of the season there going to end up breaking up, I'd say that Danny will end up screwing everything up.

I thought that Gretchen cheated on Danny in season 1 or something and he got really mad.

Johnsonator: Not that we know of. Her friends threw a birthday party for her and it included male strippers. When Danny found out about that, he went into a rage. Gretchen hid her eyes for the most part during the dances, though.

I remember watching it but I think Danny over reacted a little bit.

I agree.

I've only watched a little bit of the Breaking Bonaduce show but I've liked what I've saw, Danny seems to be a really mean and crazy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2154750;
    I remember watching it but I think Danny over reacted a little bit.

Yes he wayyyyy over reacted as usual like an idiot.

He was threatening to punch people out, he was demanding to be taken to the hotel she was at so he could break up the party and when his freinds didnt agree he jumped in a STRANGERS car and went speeding off into the night..... then later that evening he tries to commit suicide by slashing his wrists!
    That isnt just over reacting a little bit, that's behaving like a psycho nutcase

And that is typical of cheaters!.... they cheat so they can't wrap their mind around the concept of someone just having some silly innocent FUN without cheating because Danny put in the same circumstance would be thinking wrong thoughts for a married man.

He cant imagine someone just laughing and covering their eyes and being silly with their friends the way Gretchen was.

I mean good grief how nuts is he? She was in a hotel room with a group of friends AND a camera crew recording the whole thing.... did he really think she was going to DO something with the stripper?

If Gretchen divorces him it will be his own fault for acting like such a spoiled idiot child

Doesn't Danny take steroids too?

He was last season. He supposedly is off them this season.

I agree that he's been totally over the top, but I also know that if everyone in my own life had written me off because of the crap I pulled in my 20s, I'd have no husband, no kids, no family, and no friends right now. I'm really hoping (and praying) that his experience with Christ is real, because that his only hope at this point. He's too far gone, over an entire lifetime, to manage the facade we all hold up that he can pull himself together. Sometimes he repulses me, a lot of his behavior is reprehensible, and the people close to him do need to draw and maintain loving boundaries, but I can't sit here and judge him from my own tattered throne.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread