+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bonaduce (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Here's what's weird (ok, just one of many things). "Dr Garry" is a sex therapist! Or at least that's what the link said (it's on another page here). He counsels on men's erogenous zones...
    Maybe he only does sex therapy for gay men?
    Straight woman? No idea what to tell you honey.
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike7
    Maybe he only does sex therapy for gay men?
    Straight woman? No idea what to tell you honey.
    I hear ya!! Garry is the new age Richard Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by chris56789
    I hear ya!! Garry is the new age Richard Simmons.
    He makes Richard look like a brut!
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike7
    He makes Richard look like a brut!
    Richard is a tough guy alright, he's ready to burn some caloriesssszzz
    http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/03/80/32/image_1732803.jpg

I think Dr Garry is over-identified with Gretchen (he feels sorry for her). Every therapist is supposed to check in with a therapist themselves every so often and be honest about how they are relating to their clients. If he was examining the way he and Gretchen and Danny all interact, well, Ok he must not be. LOL But what he might be saying (in his own therapy check-ins) is something like "I find myself becoming co-dependent on the co-dependent in that relationship." LOL

I hear ya that the sex counseling he does is for gay men. But I was just thinking he might explain to Gretchen what men like or something. Anything. LOL He's trying to be her best friend! He's supposed to guide her to look at things she doesn't want to. (And I mean, since he seems useless as a traditional marriage therapist, well, maybe they should switch gears and just bring in the hot oil?)

Chris - someone ate a lot of sunshine and rainbows for breakfast today! LOL Yes, it's easier to pick apart other people's lives. It's what reality tv depends on! Believe me, you will never see me signing up for a show... hehee.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy

Chris - someone ate a lot of sunshine and rainbows for breakfast today! LOL Yes, it's easier to pick apart other people's lives. It's what reality tv depends on! Believe me, you will never see me signing up for a show... hehee.
    You should be their therapist. You're a lot smarter than that Garry guy.

Hahahaha

I think Mr Potato Head could lay the same claim!

My sister pointed out that the blond woman at the gym -- who also gave Danny a haircut -- is the curly-haired stylist from the first season of Blow Out. She changed her hair, obviously. But now I really wonder if she is a plant. If so, shame on those producers for messing with a marriage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by candor; 11-20-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

Gretchen is making me feel sorry for Danny and that's hard to do at times... but she comes across as so cold she'd make dry ice look like Bermuda.

Either that or the editor is a genius...

David Gest M.D. has to go. I mean all he does is commiserate with that look on his face. It strikes me he may be very good at group therapy or 'encounter group' weekends etc., cos all he basicailly does is say uh huh and oh no and look sympathetic. He actually told Danny "You can't have sex every time you want it" but isn't he just asking to have it at all? LOL But then I wonder. Cos on the radio show he talks about having it three times one day. Whatever? Is it all just a schtick with both of them? Life as a tv show - weird.

PS, I thought this was funny: I was watching the ep a little while ago, on TiVo? And hubby looked up and said, "Deja vu. Didn't you see this one already?" I said "No - it's all the same episode."

And if you think about it - it is. Danny: "I want sex all the time." Gretchen: "I have a lot of errands, I have no time for sex, I don't like sex anyway." Dr. Gest: "Hmmm." :Sad look: cue end credits
    Last edited by Brandy; 11-21-2005 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    My sister pointed out that the blond woman at the gym -- who also gave Danny a haircut -- is the curly-haired stylist from the first season of Blow Out. She changed her hair, obviously. But now I really wonder if she is a plant. If so, shame on those producers for messing with a marriage.
    She is Deeeefinitely a "plant."

+ Reply to Thread