+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bonaduce (VH1)

Ho Hum...

No show this week...
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

They've been running previews often though - Danny to Gretchen: "I can't believe we're doing this" Gretchen to Danny: "I know - I say that every time we have sex."

Huh????

What they are really saying - Danny to Gretchen: "I'd rather be boozing" Gretchen to Danny: "You're only good for the money." Their poor children

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    Their poor children
    Maybe Bonaduce's daughter will grow up and star in her own reality show where she is trying to get Jose Canseco to marry her.

Ha... by then he'll be about 100?

If the TomKat spawn is a boy - maybe she can try on with him in about 20 yrs?? He can be her toyboy.

Topic: I read this on a website - two supposed Danny Bonaduce sightings. The 2nd one may be a joke but if not - hasn't kicked the trannie habit???

· Finally a celebrity sighting worthy of submission (I mean, how many times can one trip over the butterscotch stallion at Votre anyway?) On my way to Whole Foods for the boss man I stopped at a red light on Santa Monica. One car in front of me and to the left was Danny Bonaduce in a beat up red convertible Pontiac circa 70 something. He was engaged in an animated converstion with the driver of a stakebed truck to his right. Sadly, the guy in the car next to me was blasting chicano rap so loudly I couldn’t make out the convo but I imagine the teamster steered clear of the recent suicide attempt as Danny was smiling pretty big. They were so enjoying each other that it took them a good 5-10 secs to realize the light had turned green. Miraculously, no one honked. Ah the little perks of C List celebrity status. I was pretty pleased with myself until I shared the sighting with a friend who told me she saw Danny heading into Mood a few weeks ago accompanied by a really tall tranny festooned with a pink boa. Sigh.
    http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/sig...ugs-134875.php

...Gretchen to Danny: "You're only good for the money."...
    I think that if Gretchen were only in this for his money she'd be screwing his brains out.
    And she wouldn't care if he drank and drugged himself to death.
    If she divorced him, with his track record, she'd get everything and she wouldn't have to put up with him.

I think she has issues that make her the perfect match for Danny.
    That's why she married him.
    Maybe she's one of those people that love ciaos and drama.
    Maybe she gets off on being a good girl married to a bad boy.
    She can be the victim of his addictions. She gets allot of attention from people this way.
    I watch every week.
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Yes, I think all that is true - except the part about 'if she only wanted his money' she'd be having sex with him all the time, yada yada. She has more control over him if he doesn't get what he wants - and she knows it. He even said so. He told her literally that he will never leave her, always love her, etc. "Never sleep with me - I still love you." She doesn't 'have to' have sex with him to keep her lifestyle, that's for sure.

I doubt she will divorce him either. Not only for the reasons you mentioned - and yes it is the classic co-dependent relationship (one thing that 'therapist' should've done is look at HER issues, and I've said that). But also for a reason that may not be plain unless you live in L.A. I highly doubt Gretchen wants to be pitied among her friends - for now she's got that fake pity but can claim she is in control "one more chance and he's gone." But if she is just ANOTHER in a sea of many thousands of over-40 divorced women, money or not, she is somewhat of a pariah in this town.

It's kind of an unspoken thing. She would still have her friends - but it might dwindle slowly over time. She'd be invited fewer places; people invite in twos (unless ALL the women are single and inviting each other). She would go everywhere alone. She may do that now to some degree, but she's got the comfort of a home she doesn't have to worry about paying for. And a husband, children, and servants at home, and a date for official or holiday events. Not "are you going to invite Gretchen?" "Oh I dunno, it's so sad since the divorce, but who will we sit her with?".

Also, a settlement is not the same as having ALL his money and not having to worry about a thing financially. Look at how much worse Nicole lived after she left OJ. Her friend said one thing Nicole couldn't adjust to was things like having mismatched plates. She was also very lonely.

Also with a good lawyer Danny could still choke her out of a lot of the money. There are women living in their cars and spending all day in the Beverly Hills Public Library - who used to live in mansions. It happens out here all the time. Look at Jerry Hall - Mick Jagger is worth much more than what she got, which would've paid for a year or two of her former lifestyle. And they had kids together too and were together a LONG time. Has Gretchen worked since marrying? It is a whole other deal with divorce and having to worry about any of that stuff when she didn't ever have to before. I'm sure she doesn't want to go back to being a cocktail waitress.

Nope, I think in a weird way she is comfortable with things as they are. Not having sex with him is her own control key and they both know it. (I also get the sense she doesn't so much feel sex is beneath her - as much as she feels he is beneath her. He feels the same way about himself, so they're in agreement again.) But I'd bet the rent he cheats on her all the time.
    Last edited by Brandy; 11-09-2005 at 06:57 PM.

FORT Fan
    danny was co hosting love line last night, and he did a pretty good job, hes closer to acting like adam than anyone they have had yet....he may be perfect for that show...

Check out this interview from a recent radio show. It is from the "Kevin and Bean" show in L.A. on KROQ. It is fairly long but it is pretty revealing (well, as much as it can be with him!). I love how the first thing Gretchen did when Danny said "I had an affair" was to protect the money. LOL

http://www.breakingbonaduce.tv/uploads/10_24.mp3

If that link doesn't work, just click on the first link here, the one with KROQ in it:

http://www.allthings-bonaduce.com/da...-articles.html

Check out this interview from a recent radio show. It is from the "Kevin and Bean" show in L.A. on KROQ. It is fairly long but it is pretty revealing (well, as much as it can be with him!). I love how the first thing Gretchen did when Danny said "I had an affair" was to protect the money. LOL

http://www.breakingbonaduce.tv/uploads/10_24.mp3

If that link doesn't work, just click on the first link here, the one with KROQ in it:

http://www.allthings-bonaduce.com/da...-articles.html
    THanks! Great interview!! Danny is much more interesting to listen to than Chris Brady. I think Danny should get with Adrienne and Chris with Gretchen, for an episode of "Trading Spouses."

Anyone watch this week's ep?

The funny part is when Danny was reading the sex book, and enthusiastic, as they both were on the bed, and Gretchen yawns and goes, "I'm tired." And Danny has this "oh maaan" expression on his face as if he's heard THAT like a million times before.

+ Reply to Thread