+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bonaduce (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    ...He's more of a mess now than ever.
    He used to smoke crack and live in his car behind Mann's Chinese Theatre.
    I think he's doing allot better now. He just has farther at go.
    When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike7
    He used to smoke crack and live in his car behind Mann's Chinese Theatre.
    I think he's doing allot better now. He just has farther at go.
    Oh yeah, he's doing alot better now, he even has a wife and kids he can torture everyday with his ridiculous behavior & addictions.

FORT Fan
    I saw Danny on a talk show on Comedy Central at about midnght Wednesday. He mentioned how he doesn't get residuals from the Partridge Family. The most he made during the show was $600 a week. Then he said when he turned 18 he got the sum of $60,000. He then joked about how he could have been responsible and saved but blew it in a month instead. The rest of the show was pretty much the same stuff from him. He made fun of his drug use including talking about his favorite drug. I didn't see the whole interview but I saw most of it and their wasn't anything new or impressive about his behavior. Thanks

Gretchen is the problem Not Danny Bonaduce, That woman never shows the man of the house the affection he deserves. Hes the one bringing home the money holding down a job got them their own show, WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN DO THAT SHE'S SO BUSY???? NADA

Oh i forget shes in a band that sucks more than the partridge family and is sleeping over with the guitar player.

THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO MOVE OUT SO DANNY BOY CAN PARTY LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

Then he said when he turned 18 he got the sum of $60,000. He then joked about how he could have been responsible and saved but blew it in a month instead.
    Thank you for this information, paulvons. $60,000 gone in one month... Danny Danny Danny. Didn't anyone teach him any boundaries??

Was it like this: His father beat and neglected him; his mother endlessly indulged him?

And now, he carries on the same behavior on himself. No wonder he's confused.

Quote Originally Posted by thawootah
    Gretchen is the problem Not Danny Bonaduce, That woman never shows the man of the house the affection he deserves. Hes the one bringing home the money holding down a job got them their own show, WHAT DOES THIS WOMAN DO THAT SHE'S SO BUSY???? NADA

Oh i forget shes in a band that sucks more than the partridge family and is sleeping over with the guitar player.

THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO MOVE OUT SO DANNY BOY CAN PARTY LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.
    You're kidding... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Oh yeah, he's doing alot better now, he even has a wife and kids he can torture everyday with his ridiculous behavior & addictions.
    I think so. He's living in a house. I never said that he is stable or right.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    ...Danny Danny Danny. Didn't anyone teach him any boundaries??
    I saw a preview of a show that included an interview with Gretchen.
    She said that when Danny was growing up no one ever said "No" to him.
    He says himself that he was a fat, redheaded, freckle faced kid and he took two cheerleaders to the prom.
    I think this fame thing really spoiled him.

Not to psychoanalyze but...
    His father hit him when he was at home.
    When he was working he got treated like a king.
    Maybe inside he feels like if he isn't being treated like a king.
    Being "asked" before people can do stuff that puts him in the other spectrum of being an unimportant victim.

In my experience, if someone is abused they have a hard time maturing past that point.
    It's like they revert back when they are upset to that age level.
    Maybe he's a pissed off kid and that is where the egocentric attitude comes from.

Done babbling.

In my experience, if someone is abused they have a hard time maturing past that point.
    It's like they revert back when they are upset to that age level.
    Maybe he's a pissed off kid and that is where the egocentric attitude comes from.
    This actually makes lots of sense... It would explain his antics of a whiny eight year old! I do think he's in genuine pain deep inside too (I always think that someone gobbling pain pills like tic tacs is saying so - it's not physical pain they're feeling so much) but he's not gonna change til he really is open to it. Next week's previews of him asking to leave (heck, he did that on the way there!) rehab in the midst of a manic episode, is not a good portent.

He likely thinks it's all everyone else, and if they'd just change things would be smooth again. No insight - witness his standing in his home packing his bags going "I'm befuddled. What happened around here?" You did, Danny! sigh

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9753271

I think this article says it all.

+ Reply to Thread